CHAPTER 99

Chapter 99

    Amelia thought that solving the plague would be the end of the matter, but it turns out she was wrong.

    That night, it was rare for her to have a good night's sleep without worries, but in her dream she saw some scenes that were difficult to describe in words.

    She saw a group of golden clouds, wandering around in the boundless black space, bored enough to draw circles in the sky, drawing and drawing, the world was suddenly divided into two halves, and the scorched earth appeared from the darkness.

    This continent is so vast that it can't be seen, and it is full of boring khaki. Occasionally, there are a few precious green shoots, which stand silently without even the wind.

    Gradually, creatures began to appear, from small to large, from ignorant to intelligent, and the golden cloud accompanied those creatures to find food and take root, making this continent more and more interesting.

    There was even a little black cloud who confronted the golden cloud.

    Heiyun bluffs, always gets irritated by people, and likes to hit people when he gets angry. The two little clouds are often torn together, you bite me and I bite you, and the beating is very ragged.

    The cloud of two people with small tempers can't fight to the end, so they simply occupy a place, each develops slowly, and occasionally they will fight when they meet each other.

    ——Amelia the goose looked like she wanted to laugh, just like two little milk cats screaming and scratching each other, looking big and full of momentum, but in fact it is not scary at all, but a little cute.

    Time passed slowly, and the number of creatures continued to increase and increase, which was so annoying that the two little clouds were so annoying after playing in the fresh world for a few days. They returned to the dark world again and began to fall asleep. Occasionally wake up to see the lower world, most of the time just sleep groggy.

    One day, two groups of small clouds turned into human shapes one after another, and they looked very familiar. They were the two supreme gods.

    Seeing this, Amelia, who originally thought it was just a dream, realized that this was not a dream, but a real history, a history that no one except the two gods knew.

    She was so dazed, what the hell, how could she dream of these pasts?

    Could it be because of the symbols that Guang drew on her head?

    Unable to break free from the dream, she had no choice but to press the question and continue watching the rest of the clip.

    Time flashed by quickly, and finally slowed down at a certain moment. Amelia looked at the buildings in the lower realm, and it should have come to a time not far from the time she lived in.

    Two groups of small clouds drifted unconsciously in mid-air, the black one was still snoring, suddenly a piece of sticky thick black mucus quickly rolled up from the dark place, wrapped the clouds and pulled them deep.

    The black cloud was the first to jump up and beat back cursingly, but the unknown mucus seemed to be very powerful, and the clouds joined hands and it was only a tie, and they were constantly torn off their body parts, gradually becoming smaller and weaker.

    Although the slime was burned a lot and suffered heavy injuries, this liquid seemed to be endless, constantly emerging from the surrounding edges to replenish consumption, not only offset the consumption, but even became stronger than before.