CHAPTER 117

Chapter 117

    In the dark night, the sky is full of fire.

    The god lowered his head and fiddled with the milky white light ball the size of a glass ball in his palm. Countless hideous and distorted faces swirled in it, weeping and shedding tears.

    Behind him is the white jade hall with blood flowing all over the ground.

    Several corpses lie on the ground.

    The maid wiped the exquisite porcelain expressionlessly, dragged away the corpse, and restored the blood-stained temple to cleanliness and light.

    Today is the day of the saint's birth, and it is also the best time to mend her soul. These little bugs that have been raised for a long time finally come in handy.

    The dissipated soul stabilized, gradually lost its voice, and the ball solidified, shrinking into a particle the size of a fingertip.

    The god pinched this soul tonic with two fingers, and went to find his queen.

    When He entered, Amelia was sitting cross-legged on the ground, holding her fingers in the air, waving with her eyes closed.

    The thin fingertips were red, as if they had seen blood.

    The face of the god suddenly darkened, and asked: "Who is it?"

    Amelia: "? What who?"

    "Your hand, who hurt you?" The god strode forward and squatted beside her, holding up her hand . The fingers are delicate, white and flawless, only the tips of the fingers are tinged with deep redness.

    He looked closer, only to find that there was no smell of blood in the air. Although the redness looked like blood from a distance, it was a darker tender red when he looked closely.

    ?

    At this time, Amelia said: "Ah, you mean the hands? It's not injured, it's nail polish."

    The god with angry eyes said: "..."

    Means... nail polish?

    Amelia withdrew her hand, crossed her fingers and blew a few breaths, and pushed the straight man away in disgust: "Don't you understand? This is something used to make fingers look better,"

    The god took a closer look, and although he didn't understand how putting some red on her hands would make her look better, she still cast a magic spell and dried her nails.

    During the movement, the white ball loomed between the fingers,

    "What is this?" Amelia asked.

    God: "For you to eat."

    Amelia glanced sideways: "Candy? When did you know to buy this kind of thing." The

    Dark God opened his mouth, paused for a moment, and then turned around again: "Yes, jelly bean."

    His cold fingers stretched out, pressed against the candy ball, and stuffed it between her lips.

    Amelia obediently opened her mouth and ate it.

    Of course she didn't believe it was just a simple jelly bean. This is just to give him a step forward, anyway, if the god wants to do something, it will always be done, so why should she hinder it.

    The two were speechless.

    The saint seemed to be extraordinarily silent today, with her head lowered as she fiddled with the bottles and jars, she didn't take the initiative to talk to him, and she didn't want to look up at him.