info and beginning of story.

This was inspired by a story I read a while ago I'm sorry but I can't put there username because I can't find the story and that upsets me but I hope you enjoy.

I am new to all of this and I'm not fully sure how this works so I will try my best and I'm not the best writer I'm more of someone who reads but would still like to give it a try.

I'm not good at spelling so I'm sorry if you see mistakes.

I'm a slow typer and will not publish stories/chapters fast considering this is my first story(sorry if that sounds mean I don't like being mean). Also if you want to know anything about me pls ask I will be happy to answer if I'm comfortable with it.

Some stuff about the story is they are all reborn(minus the demons maybe) and have there memory. Tanjiro decides to act like he doesn't remember but he does and no one knows that. Tanjiro being able to remember the past is very regretful of it and thinks it's all is fault so he is very suicidal (this is a quick warning for later on but when it comes to anything like that I will put a ⚠️...⚠️ so you know) the others think that it's there job to protect tanjiro and does there best to do that and they become kind of yandere like.

That's all for now if I can think of other stuff I want to say that stories about I will put it here have a good day/night.

Enjoy

???? POV:

Before all this happened we knew Tanjiro to be a kind and loving person who loved to do anything and everything at least once well except for some things but that's not the point. The point is that what happened that day was something no one will forget and it's something that should have never happened, I'll tell you what I mean.

They were all fighting Muzan when we heard someone scream we looked over at what it was and it was Tanjiro and he looked like a demon. They ran to him and looked back at Muzan who smiled and then disappeared into thin air.

They didn't know what to do about that and just ignored it, for now and payed attention to Tanjiro who looked in pain. Him not wanting to be in this pain went crazy and hurt people. Seeing what he did, did the one thing that came to his mind and used one of his tentical things(idk) on his back and stabbed his own heart.

"TANJIRO," Was all they could say, crying could be seen, screaming could be heard, especially by Nezuko and a few others who had a close relationship with him. Everyone stood there unable to do anything as there loved one turned to ash and disappeared. "Good bye everyone it was nice while it lasted and I'm so-, " was all he got to say before he was gone.

Even though most didn't they couldn't do anything else and just continued on with life and the people who had died during that battle would not be forgotten (and are probably hanging out with Tanjiro *cough* Muichiro *cough*).

The others continued their life until death even me cause that's how life works but what happened next was the opposite of what everyone expected.

To be continued....

How did I do for my first time?

Well goodbye and thank you for reading this story. I hope you continue to read even though it's not finished yet and even read the chapters that will come out soon.