Chapter 7 (Brent's POV)

He had fallen asleep on my bed "Great..." I went to tuck him in but I got distracted by his pants. Tight briefs as always, this time they were green and black stripes, I couldn't wish for an even cuter little brother then him, his childish love for as he called them "undies" made him seem slightly attractive... No he was my brother I can't think like that.

In the bathroom it smelt like strawberries and Ryan, probably his soap, one of the walls was a mirror so you could see everything you were doing in mirror image. I stripped off my school uniform into my pants. I wore white boxers, boring and plain unlike Ryan's taste in pants which were a lot more... Figure hugging... His toothpaste was strawberry flavoured which was weird, used to the usually strong mint taste I had in my mouth I found myself constantly licking my teeth savouring that strawberry taste lingering in my mouth, I could eat this stuff.

I couldn't sleep in my room so I went into Ryan's room, again still astounded by the yellow walls from the study notes. Slowly I laid down on his bed, the smell of Ryan wrapping around me. Strawberries. It was a smell I could lay with forever, sweet and sensual at the same time with a hint of that childishness Ryan had. Pure bliss. Under my boxers I could feel my sheath tensing, not in his bed, I couldn't do that here. I relaxed and fell asleep slowly with a burning urge to satisfy the desire growing in my boxers.

I woke up, 5am, way too early to naturally wake up, looking down I realised what had woken me up. Morning wood... I let out a sigh, what an inconvenience, I can't get up until its settled down. Pretty hard to conceal 12 inches and a 4 inch knot in loose boxers, or any pants at all. I sat up and stared down at the huge member. I gently stroked my knot "Not today big fella." I spat on my hand and coated my cock and knot in salvia and then got off the bed. As much as my urges pushed, this was Ryan's bed and I couldn't do it.

It was 5:30am now, I was in the bathroom letting the bath run (discovering the sauna mode intrigued me so I was letting it run as it instructed.) The room started to steam up a bit making my fur damp. Looking towards the cabinets I saw Ryan had labeled them with cute little illustrations, opening the cupboard which had a bubble and sponge on it, I giggled slightly when I saw the contents. Bubble bath, I remember this stuff and it was strawberry scented.

A wave of lust pushed over me as steam and the scent of strawberries filled the bathroom, slowly I laid down in the huge tub letting the bubbles cover my dignity and the steam relax my muscles. The strawberry scent was a massive turn on and before I knew it my cock had emerged and with it's knot too. Usually when my knot came out I could feel it stretching my sheath but I didn't notice this time, I slowly groped my balls, letting out a deep sigh, as the lust continued to take control of me. I must have a strawberry fetish or something because damn I've never felt more horny then now, waves of heat and pleasure spread through my body as I continued to grope my balls with one hand and jerk off with the other. I tumbled out the bath, barely containing myself, rolling onto my back and shooting the biggest load I had shot in a while "Ahhhh...." I moaned out and got some cum on my fingers rubbing it up my wet fur to my mouth and spreading it on my tongue. Tasted like strawberries, fuck I was loving this. Note to self though no strawberries in my school lunch...