Chapter 1

Warning, smut, choking, possibly some pet play will be included! This will be a shorter chapter compared to my other books. Also, the cover of this book was made by Str4wberry_Sh4rk they are very amazing at making covers, thank you!

"They broke the contract!?" Yelled a redhead who slammed his fists down on the desk that he sat at.

The black hair nodded his head as he sat in the chair, infront of the desk. "Yes sir.. we caught on of their people sneaking into the safe. Don't worry though sir, we talked to him down in the basement and we got all the answers we need before killing him." Said the male as a grin appears on his face.

The redhead sighed softly and stood up, opening a draw from his desk and pulls out a gun. "Go get the others.. you know what, I'm taking a break. You can go lead the others. Can you do that?" He asked and raises his eyebrow as he hands him the gun The other looks at him with a shocked look at first for grinning and taking the gun from him. "Yes sir! I won't let out down!" He said before sliding the gun into his pocket.

"Mhm, you'd better not. And if you do, I'll go for your family." He scowled before telling the male to leave.

He let out a soft sigh and sat back down in the chair, he grabs out his phone and looks up 'Places to relax.' He scrolled through the options for a while till he found one. He raises his eyebrow and tapped on the website.

Looking for a place to relax and get special service? Come here, we have a bar, some sexy strippers and rooms to stay at for those who need one! 😉 there are many options for drinks and special lap dances if you pay extra! Come here to have fun and enjoy!

Kirishima reads through the website for a while till he notices were its location was. Right in his town. He smiles and gets up, putting his phone into his pocket before heading into his room. He opens his closet up and digs through it, trying to find a nice suit to match his style he wanted. There was black and white, red and black, black, black and blue, almost every close but with black. He decided to go with the red and black one to match his style.

He changes into that suit and puts up his hair up, since it had got messed up in the prosses of putting on his suit. There was a black tattoo and his neck that showed, his scars had been covered up but you could still see some of the outlines of his muscles.

He walks out of his room and into his office before grabbing a large wad of cash, shoving that into his pocket then grabs his keys. He heads outside into his car and gets in, starting it then heads off to the club. It was only 30 minutes away. When he got there he place was surprisingly big. He walks in and looks around, taking a small look at all the strippers currently dancing.

He so far didn't find any of them attractive so he just headed to the bar. He took a seat before a male behind the bar asks, "Can I get ya anything?"

Kirishima looks at the guy and sighs, "Yeah, I'll just take a beer." Kirishima replied before looking around again.

The male nodded and turns around for a minute or so before handing him the beer. "There ya go mate." He said and smiles at him.

Kirishima looks back at him and digs into his pocket for some money. He pulls out some and hands it to him before taking a small drink. He notices the music stops and sees the strippers leave the stage. He watches as the new ones walk out and none look attractive. Beside one.. he was a blonde boy, definitely smaller then Kirishima, and very sexy.

Kirishima gets up and heads over to the boy, leaving his drink at the bar. He squirms through all the people to the front before looking at the blonde.