Plans Ruined?

Kirishima looked at the boy up and down and so did the other. The blonde boy looked at him and softly bit his lip as he walks over to him and watches as he digs into his pocket. "I'll take a lap dance..~" Kirishima said, handing the blonde one 1,000 dollars.

Katsuki was a bit shocked but smirked, nodding his head before walking back to the pole and continues dancing. Kirishima watches for a bit longer before walking over to a chair and sits down. Once the music ends, he watches as the blonde gets down, noticing another male walking up to him.

He glares at him,watching for a moment before he grabs the blondes waist and leans into him. The blonde pushes away with a disgusted look which Kirishima notices. He groans softly and walks over to them grabbing the other's shoulder. "Hey man, he told you to back off. So back. Off." He said with scowl.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Asked the male who stunk of alcohol.

Kirishima groans and pushes the guy off the blonde, wrapping his own arm around the blondes waist. "Someone you don't wanna mess with.." he said, giving the other a small glance at the knife he had.

He then grins and walks away with the blonde, holding himself close to him. "Tch, I could of handled that myself." Katsuki said, glaring up at the other.

"Mhm, sure. Well I wanted my lap dance and I was getting impatient." Kirishima said with a grin as he takes a seat at the chair.

Katsuki rolls his eyes and sits down on the others lap, his ass placed right against the others clothed cock. Kirishima groans and softly bites his lip as he grabs onto his waist, "I know I'm not allowed to touch you but.. you don't mind.. right?"

Katsuki bites his lip aswell as he slowly begins to move his waist. Kirishima then noticed someone staring at them, he looked over and it was a guard. He was smiling at them. He looked at him a little confused before looking away and back at Katsuki.

"So what brings you here?" Katsuki asked as he glances back at the other.

"Nothing.. just felt like taking a break." Kirishima replied, his hands slowly wondering around his body.

"Break from what?" Katsuki asked, having a now curious look.

"Hm, promise you won't tell anyone?" He asked and slightly starts to grind against the other within now hard boner.

"Promise, who would I even tell?" He asked as he raises his eyebrow and now has a smirk on his face again.

"I'm a mafia leader, and I am getting annoyed with people breaking so many damn contracts. So I came here for a break, and damn was it a good choice...~" Kirishima explained as he holds onto Katsukis waist.

"Oh, damn. Honestly I didn't expect that, I thought you were like a CEO or something like that." Katsuki said as he leans back into the other.

"Nah, but I'd probably better get going.." Kirishima said with a soft sighed before placing a kiss on Katsukis neck.

"Aww, can you come back tomorrow?" Katsuki asked as he got himself up off the other.

"Of course, and here's this for when I come back." Kirishima grabs all the cash he had in his pocket and handed it to Katsuki.

Katsukis eyes grew wide as he grabs the wad of cash and begins counting it. "This had got to be at least 1,000,000! I can't take this!" He said, trying tonhand him back the money.

"No, you can keep it for tomorrow. I wanna get a room next time." Kirishima said before leaving.

Katsuki smiled and rolls his eyes, a small fade of blush appearing on his face as he walks into the backroom. He puts that money with the other money and sighs softly.

Kirishima gets into his car and sighs, shutting the door and starts the car. He smiles to himself before pulling out of the parking lot and heads back to his place. Once he got back it was pretty late and thankfully everyone was back.

"How'd it go?" Kirishima asks as he looks at the other with a smile.

"Good sir! We did everything we needed to!" Said the other male as he gave Kirishima a proud grin.

"Good, was there any trouble?"

"No sir!"

Kirishima then nods and excuses them before heading into his own room. He changes into different comfortable clothes before laying down.

He smiles and closes his eyes brow drifting off to sleep.

The next morning he woke with a soft groan, he heard a knock on the door a couple of times. "What?" He asked and slowly sat up.

"There here sir."

"Who?" Kirishima asked with a slight frown of confusion.

"The other mafia....?"

"Shit!" Kirishima shot up and instantly went over to his clothes, looking for something to wear. He grabbed out a black suit and put that on. Instead of putting his hair up, he quickly put it in a short ponytail. He swings open the door and quickly rushes downstairs.

"Hey man!" Kirishima said as he wraps his arm around the yellowish blonde boys body.

"Hey dude! How ya been?" Asked the other leader before swatting his face, trying to get him to let go.

Kirishima chuckles and soon let's go, "Good, yourself?" He asked and backs away some with a smile.

"Ah, not bad. Though for the reason I came, I need your help."

"Oh, with what?"

"Another, large mafia has been going around, killing a bunch of other smaller mafias." Said the blonde boy.

"Oh... so he might be after either on of ours next huh?"

The blonde nods and sighs softly, "Yeah.. so I figured I'd tell you. Also, I think we should get to them before they get to us. We've located there base, they have a couple of people standing outside of it. It litteraly looks like a damn castle with a bunch of guards."

"Hm.. dammit.." Kirishima muttered, his plan now being ruined to go back to the strip club.

"Alright, you contact all the other mafias you know and I'll do the same." Kirishima said as he pulls out his phone.

"If these guys are as bad as you say, then we will need as much help as possible."