He came back!

Katsuki got himself up early just to get himself ready for the other. He hummed happily as he got himself got himself dressed then headed out to the club. He walks inside to meet his friend and them to talked for a while.

Whenever someone would walk in, Katsuki would always glance over, trying to see if the other was there. "What are you so exited for?" Asked the girl as she raises her eyebrow.

"Just someone.." he muttered and gave her a small frown.

"Hm, Katsuki you know how this goes." She said and slowly shakes her head.

"He's different though.." he mumbled, and maybe he wasn't?

Katsuki waited all day. Always looking at the door to see when he'd come, and by the end of the day he never showed up. He kept telling himself the other would show up eventually and he never did. He made up some excuses of why he wasn't her but deep down he didn't believe them.

By the end of the day he ended up going home, changing out of his clothes and went right to bed. He felt a tear slowly fall down his face, wiping it away quickly. "I'm so stupid.." he mumbled and closes his eyes, curling up before falling asleep.

It was now the next day and Katsuki didn't feel very motivated. He changes into one of his outfits before sliding over a hoodie. He walks to his car and gets in, going back to the stip club.

Once he gets there his friend was talking to some girl so he left her and the other one alone. "Stupid love.." he mumbled to himself before heading to the backrooms.

"Hey butterfly.." mumbled the guard who'd been staring at them two the day before. [Butterfly is like another name for Katsuki, since these strippers don't use there actual names.]

"What do you want.." Katsuki mumbled and glares over at him.

"That guy you were talking to.." he muttered, walking up beside him.

"Shut up." Katsuki said plainly.

"But..-"

"I said shut up!" Katsuki snapped at him, standing up and scowls at him.

The guard goes quiet and nods his head, turning away and walks out of the room. Katsuki sighs softly and sits back down before he begins to quietly sob.

Later that night Katsuki finally decided he'd better get back to his job. So he took his hoodie off and headed back out. He then noticed a male talking to his friend.. the same hair.. same suit..

He smiles instantly and would've went to hug him, but he figured that was to softly.

He then noticed his friend point at him and the other male looked at him. Katsuki frowned and quickly looks away before walking off. Kirishima quickly goes to follow him and when he catches up to him he wraps his arms around him. "I'm so sorry I didn't show up yesterday.." he muttered.

"Tch, why did ya.." Katsuki muttered as he leans back into the other, holding onto his arms.

"I had some business to do, the mafia thing... I'm sorry." Kirishima said as he softly kisses his neck.

Katsuki softly bites his lip before turning around towards the other. He softly kiss Kirishima, which they really aren't even allowed to do out in the open. Kirishima let's out a soft hum and wraps his arms around Katsukis waist.

"Well.. now that you are here, wanna go check out that room..?~" he said as he grabs Kirishimas hand and leads Kirishima over to the private rooms.

Kirishima smirks and follows the other. Once they get into the room, Katsuki pushes down Kirishima so he was sitting on the bed. Katsuki then sits down on Kirishimas lap and begins grinding against him. Kirishima groans softly and holds onto his waist tightly before bringing him into a kiss.

Katsuki slowly runs his hand through his hair as he shuts his eyes and slowly pushes Kirishima back. Kirishima slowly moves his hands down to the other's ass then slaps it. Katsuki gasps and arches his back a little, breaking the kiss before they were flipped over.

Kirishima had Katsuki pinned down now, softly kissing up his neck before pulling away. "You'll be all mine.." Kirishima said with a deep dominant voice, making Katsukis stomach fill with butterflys.

Katsuki let out a heavy breath as his eyes filled with lust. He then was kissed by the other, hearing the other take off his belt as they kissed deeply. Soon drool leaked down both their chins, Kirishima now had his belt off. He watched as the other slid down his pants and boxers, his large cock springs out.

Katsuki looked at him a little shocked before he slid off his bottom part to his outfit and held his legs up, holding onto his thighs. "Lub is over in the draw..~" He said as he points over to the night stand.

Kirishima nods and goes to grab it, squirming squirming into his hand before stroking his cock with his hand. He groans softly and rubs some around the other's tight rim. Katsuki whines softly and digs his figures into his thighs as he feels the other begin to finger him. Katsuki bites his lip and leans his head back, small whines leaving his lips.

Soon Kirishima added another finger and began sissoring him. Katsuki bit his lip in pain and let a small whimper past his lips. "Your doing so good baby, so good." Kirishima said, glancing up at him. It was kinda obvious Katsuki had never been fucked before, and Kirishima wanted to make sure he wasn't never fucked by anyone again.

Soon Kirishima stopped and licked his fingers, humming softly before standing up. "Present yourself to me on your hands and knees..~" Kirishima demanded.

Katsukis face flushed and he got up, getting onto his knees with his face laying on the bed and his ass up. He arched his back as far as he could before he began to whine. "You want my cock baby? Hm?~" Kirishima teased as he slowly rubs his tip on the others entrance.

"MmmMNhmm... Please.." Katsuki begged as he pushed himself back into the other.

Kirishima grins and slowly pushes himself into the other, listening to Katsukis sweet moans. "Sh-shit- I never got your name-" Kirishima said with a small awkward chuckle before pushing himself all the way in.

Katsuki gasps and moans quietly, bitting onto the pillow before feeling the other stop. "Names Katsuki... yours..?" He asks and glances back at him as much as he can.

"E-Eijiro~" He said before he began to slowly thrust, his hand slowly caressing Katsukis ass before slapping it.

Katsuki yelps slightly and flinches forward before moaning. "Ahhh~ ngha~ y-yes~ just like that~" Katsuki moaned and turns his head to the side so his face ain't hidden in the pillow.

Kirishima groans and leans down, kinds spoon the others portion before bitting the back of his neck. Katsuki let's out a slight scream before biting onto the pillow. Kirishima licks the bite mark and whispers on Katsukis ear, "Yeah~ you like that? Huh?~ me fucking you with my cock like this~ your mine now..~ there's no changing that~ no going back..~ got it?~"

Katsukis eyes roll back as he nods his head, "Y-Yes..~" He said and gasps, moaning right after.

"Yes what..?~" Kirishima growls.

"Master~" Katsuki said quiet clearly with all the moaning he'd doing.

Kirishima then bites his neck again, his teeth eaisly piercing through his skin. Katsuki let out another scream like moan before panting heavily, his body tensing up. Kirishima thrusts faster, groaning in Katsukis ear as he did so. Katsukis tongue hung out of his mouth as tears ran down his cheeks. His moaning was very loud, thankfully they had sound proof walls.

"I-I'm going to cum!" Katsuki said as he feels the knot in his stomach grow tighter.

"Then cum..~ cum untouched~ cum just from me fucking your ass..~" Kirishima said as he pounds directly into Katsukis prostate.

Katsukis then tensed up and cums all over himself and the sheets. Kirishima thrusts faster, as fast as he possibly can. Katsuki was growing overwhelmed but then felt his insides be filled with a warm liquid. Kirishima groans loudly and pants, pulling out of the other before softly rubbing his thigh. "You did so well baby..~" Kirishima said and softly kisses Katsukis shoulder.

"Let's go get cleaned up now." Kirishima said, lifting Katsuki up and brings him into the bathroom where there was a large hot tub that Kirishima set Katsuki down in.