Introductions

Mike's POV

Mike has no hair, he wears a blue police uniform with a white t-shirt underneath, and has black pants and shoes. He also wears a black police cap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Opens the door-
-being exhausted-

Wow... That's a pretty tiring day but... I think this is the first time I'm somewhat useful... They told me I'm useful in this day which I'm happy for. I always been useless and bad cop for a while.

I'm gonna check my mailbox to see if I got some mail... "Huh?" I was kinda confused I have a strange-looking letter at my mail.

I read the letter.

"Please go to this address! There are horrible criminals here... I need you to arrest them immediately." And I have no idea who wrote this letter...

"Well this seems serio-" I was cutted off by someone.

"HEY!" One of my policeman partners named "Bobby" yelled at me and came here. I forgot I told him to celebrating me on being useful.

"Oh hi! Thank you for coming I didn't think you'd come." I tried to hide my letter in my pocket.

"No problem man!" Bobby notices the letter I was trying to hide.

"Uh it's nothi-" he grabs the letter and starts reading it.

"Erm I don't think that's nothing... Shouldn't you called for some extra help for this?" He sounds concerned for me.

"Well... I want to do this on my own. So I don't want to be useless." I said.

"Well if you say so." He left.

Well I am somewhat concerned for myself after Bobby said that to me but... I want to prove myself as a police at some point.

While walking to the address, I saw a policewoman with deep brown skin tone with a black ponytail walking with a letter like mine. I don't think I've met her.

"Uh hey!?" I shouted to the policewoman.

"Huh?" She said.

"Uhmm... You have a letter on your hand, can I read it? My name is Mike, do you know about me?" I questioned her about it.

"Why do you need it? I don't even know you." She said. She looks like she doesn't want to talk with me. I raised my own letter after she finished speaking.

"Well-" And before I knew she already gone.

Just great...

But I have to go as well. Maybe the policewoman has the same letter as mine? Was there multiple people that got a letter like mine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Docks

After arriving to the location. I look around. It seems like there's 14 people on the docks including the policewoman.

"Oh hey!" A brown-haired shaggy man wearing a green cap visor, a sun necklace, a light blue jacket with green accents, grey pants, and black shoes noticed me.

"Hi there! So... What's your name..?" I said that with a harsh face. All I know that he could be the criminal.

"Oh right, my name is Earl..." He said like he was kind of scared of me, but I still kept on pushing on with my face...

"Err... What do YOU want from me?" He said, he seems scared, not willing to answer me at all. Ok... Maybe I should NOT ask him like that if I'm gonna get some information from him.

"Oh sorry, I am a fellow policeman. I'm finding some criminals here? Are you one of them?" I said, Earl was confused.

"Criminals? What do you mean?" I gave him my letter after he said that.