Chapter 1

We are just riding on the boat... Almost all of us are just sitting peacefully. Some are talking with each other quietly so they won't disturb the others.

"Well, This is where we're heading! We're nearly there!" Miguel said. He points at an island that has a mansion on it. The mansion seems so elegant and perfect. Everyone seems so happy and excited about it.

"OH MY GOD! This is the best!" Cat ecstatically screamed

"Well, let's not be too excited... It might be crappy inside..." Nikki said calmly. Now everyone is worrying if the Mansion is bad inside...

"Boo! Way to let our spirits go down, Nikki!" Serge shouted. "It's a mansion for a reason! It must be good!" He said.

"Sorry, I'm just being mindful about it... y'know?" Nikki sounded a bit irritated at Serge. He is irritated as well at Nikki and raises his fist at her "WELL! If you don't wanna..." Everyone stared at him.

Serge then got his act together. "A-hem... if you don't wanna be here maybe you should leave?" he said.

"I can but any vacations are good enough for me," Nikki said. The two of them kept on arguing and arguing... And so on. I had to cover my ears for that... The others were pretty annoyed too.

"Guys? Can we stop arguing here? We wanna make friends not enemies..." Mia is trying to make Serge and Nikki stop. Bryan and I joined in trying to stop them as well.

"Serge, can you-" I tried to calm him down but I was cut off by Bryan.

"Serge? Can you please calm down? I don't want someone to argue here like a bozo!" Bryan sounds frustrated.

"Whatever, man." He quits arguing with Nikki. "Finally some peace I can have..." she said, finally relieved that she is not arguing with Serge anymore.

Now that I think about it... Nobody is talking about something important. So maybe I should talk about their letters. That will-

Miguel interrupted my thoughts.

"WE'RE HERE!" he shouted.

We then arrive at the docks of the island, right now it seems that the outside is kind of empty. With the dull-looking grass. There is just a lighthouse beside the left side of the mansion and a structure that has four stands on a hill. I have no idea why it's there.

"..." Cat just stood there in silence, and she looks pretty disappointed, some just glared at Nikki.

"Wow... I HATE THIS! there's like NO pool at all!" Cat was mad. Mia tried to calm her down. "I mean... it's just a pool. Plus! We are surrounded by an ocean!" Mia said. She tries to convince her that having no at all pool isn't that bad, but Cat stood still in silence again.

"To be honest... this kinda looks bad and dull." Serge nitpicked about the island. "Thanks, Nikki!" he then rolled his eyes. Nikki ignores him, seems like she doesn't want to cause any more drama.

"Serge? Please don't cause any more problems now. Okay?" Sarah tried to calm him down. Serge doesn't care. "Ok~ Miss sunshine!" He said sarcastically.

"Erm... I think the inside is fine enough, right?" Earl was trying to get some people in a good mood but they are still mad.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come... this island looks dreadful!" Nathaniel complained. He was upset. I wanna argue with Nathaniel but it's just a waste of time. Just like when Serge and Nikki argued.

I mean... WOW, are people gonna think this is gonna be a 5-star rating mansion? And I'm just feeling somewhat deceived thinking about the criminals the letter told me about. Oh well, I should be just grateful that I have a vacation.