Synopsis

Long ago, there existed five sages, each possessing incredible magical powers capable of both creation and destruction across multiple universes.

However, as time passed, the sages grew concerned about the misuse of their powers by future generations. They witnessed the world succumbing to greed and corruption, which posed a threat to its very existence.

To safeguard against this impending danger, the sages devised a plan. They decided to encase their powers within a mystical box, ensuring that only those who possessed the knowledge to unlock it could access its contents.

They crafted a magical lock, unbreakable unless the seeker possessed a specific ring. This ring was guarded by the most powerful and deceitful spirit, known as the #1 guardian.

To document their arrangement, the sages recorded all the details on a scroll, carefully concealing it within their leader's hidden abode.

Bound by a sacred oath, the sages vowed never to disclose their actions, striving to maintain peace and safeguard the world from potential destruction. Yet, they knew that one day, the truth would inevitably come to light, hoping it would not lead to catastrophe.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, everyone. I hope you enjoyed this section. It does have a whimsical quality that appeals to the child in me.