Chapter 2: City Of New Beginnings

After running for a few minutes I ended up at the front of some city and saw some guards at the entrance.

(Play it cool! Play it cool!!) 

*Step*

*Step*

I was then stopped with 2 spears

Guard 1: Give us your identification to pass through.

(Crap! I don't have one..)

Guard 2: Hurry up, we don't have a lot of time.

(Damn.. I guess I'll have to use...

Equipped: [Great Sage's Ring]

Use Sage Skill: Mind Illusion

I then put my hand up.

Guard 1: Good....You can go......

I then went into the city

Mind Illusion effect disabled

(Looks like I had to resort to the [Great Sage's Ring])

The Sage ring is the ultimate accessory I made, it has the power of every skill in Xcros Island stored inside and I can use them freely.

I had to gather up all the grimoires which stored the spells, and fuse them together to make the ultimate grimoire then I had to fuse it with the[ Robe Of The Great Sage] that you obtain for achieving SSS rank magic, the effects were way too op, it increases magic by threefold and reduces cooldown by 50%.

But that wasn't enough for me, so I had to get equipment to raise my luck in fusing, and raised my luck to the MAX, so once I fused them together the effects doubled, it increased magic effects by sixfold and reduces cooldown by 100%.

It was so op that I didn't use it in pvp, only in grinding.

(Anyways, now that I'm here, I should start working and get some cash for myself. Hmm....)

Use Skill: Navigation 

(Find me the adventurer's guild!)

Wind then blew to my left, so I followed the wind

Eventually I found the guild and there were also guards outside the entrance as well, anways, I went inside.

*Doors Open*

Afterwards everyone had their eyes on me, I guess it's because of my armor

Adventurers: Is he a newbie?  Look at that armor!   His familiy must be rich.

I then walked to the desk and saw a man occupying it, although I just saw him, I had a feeling his intentions weren't good.

The man :Cmon miss, how bout I treat you to a drink, just this once. 

Desk lady: I'm sorry but u-um..

Haruto: Excuse me.

Desk lady: O-oh yes! a customer!

The man:Tch!

Desk lady: Hello, my name is Irina. How may I help you?

Haruto: I would like to apply as a adventurer.

Irina: Oh, yes please wait a moment.

She then went under the desk and got out a paper and quill.

Irina: Just fill this out please.

She then handed me the paper and quill

I then looked at the name section and thought.

(Should I use my real name, or my username.)