Chapter 3: Demon Subjugation

(Hah, today's gonna be a long day..)

After the speech, the squad was split into three groups, warriors, mages/healers and archers, each having a gold rank leading them.

Then we got onto the carriages and started to go to the area where the demons are.

That ''leader'' told us it was in a forest, which had magic beasts in it, but the demons cleared them all out.

He plans to sacrifice everyone and make it look like either the demons or beasts killed them when he returns.

But like I said, with this deity here, it's not gonna be like that!

(Looks like I was placed in the same carriage as the princess)

(Should I talk to her? Might as well.)

Haruto: Hey.

Anna:.....

Haruto: Um, why did you choose to come here?

Haruto: I came here for the money, haha.

She then looks at me

Anna: I want to get rid of the demons...

(Oh, really? You might be able to get rid of all of them, if your swordsmanship was a higher level.)

Haruto: We all do, but it's still pretty dangerous, plus we aren't really killing them, we're subjugating them.

Anna: Sounds the same to me...

(Why does she keep talking in a cold manner? She must want revenge on the demons or something, but it's still too early for you, you need to be at your family's peak in order to do that,)

(How about we spice things up!)

Haruto: whispers: I want to get strong too, to the point where I can be on par or maybe even surpass the Cromwell Family.)

!!

(Despite that hood, I can tell she was shocked.)

Anna:....

(Looks like she ain't talking, guess I have to use this.)

Use Sage Skill: Mind Read(MAX)

Target:Anna(Annastasia Cromwell)

(Anna's Mind: What the hell is he saying!? Surpass my family!? A commoner can never do that! Never! But I probably shouldn't tell him that, might hurt his feelings.)

(I feel beyond offended as someone who was called The Battle God, I even went up against you're founding ancestor and won! Respect me you child!)

(Calm down, calm down..)

Haruto: I wanna be the strongest in the world not just the world, but in histroy, I want to be someone that not even the next few generations can surpass.

(Even though I was the strongest player Xcros Island history of players.)

Mind Read(MAX) Is in effect

(Anna: Strongest in history!? The strongest in history is the founding ancestor, He is someone that no human, let alone some commoner can surpass!)

(What's up with this disscrimination of commoners, just watch during the raid, your founding ancestor would bow down to me everytime he saw me in the spirit world, I will make you feel the same!)

*After an hour*

Alex: We have made it! Everyone come out!

(Finally, jeez if it were me, I would either use Lightnign God's Step or maybe ride the Heavenly Dragon.)