Chapter 3 - Ask me anything!

Hyunjin approached the doorstep of the house.

This is the address, he thought, thrusting a finger to push the doorbell but stopping before pressing it.

That's when his worries started speaking.

Maybe this isn't the best time. Maybe he's not home. He panicked.

After some deep breaths, Hyunjin collected himself and rang the doorbell, considering that if Felix wasn't home, he wouldn't have invited him in the first place.

"Coming!" A voice called out.

"Felix, who's that?" A female voice spoke.

"That's my friend Hyunjin, Olivia."

The door swung open and nearly hit Hyunjin in the face if his reflexes wouldn't have kicked in.

"Woah, easy, man. You nearly gave me a black eye." Hyunjin said, gasping dramatically.

"Sorry! I'm just excited. I haven't had someone over in a while." Felix clarified, pulling the other into a hug. "It's nice to see you!"

"Yeah, you too." Hyunjin smiled, hugging the other back.

"Let's go up to my room. I have two sisters, and they both are loud, so it'd be at least some relief from the sound."

"Okay," Hyunjin said as they climbed up the stairs. The walls were pretty much empty, but he couldn't help but notice a lot of pencil marks that wrote out the name Felix, but also the names Olivia and Rachel, who he assumed to be his siblings.

"Here it is." Felix led him to a wooden door, opening it to reveal his very cramped room.

"I like it! It's...quaint." Hyunjin crossed his arms.

"Thanks. So, I actually wanted to get to know you a bit better...if that's okay with you." Felix confessed, avoiding eye contact with the older.

"Sure! Ask me anything." Hyunjin smiled, sitting on the younger's bed and instructing the other to do the same.

"Okay! Well, uh, do you have any siblings?" The blonde jumped right into the questions.

"Yeah, I have two, like you. A boy and a girl, but they're so annoying sometimes." Hyunjin's head hurt just thinking about it.

The blonde laughed. "Yeah, I get that. Do you have a favorite food or something?"

"Oh there's too many to choose from. There's jjajjangmyeon, pizza, sashimi, kimchi stew..." Hyunjin trailed off, worried if he kept going, he wouldn't stop.

"Wow," the blonde stared in amazement. "wait, actually, I have another thing to ask you."

"What?" Hyunjin asked, eyes full of curiosity.

"Have you ever..." Felix started, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Have you ever had feelings for someone?"

Hyunjin's eyes went wide as he froze in place, still processing what the other had asked. Did he ever like someone before? No. But ever since he met Felix, he wasn't so sure now.

"I-I mean you don't have to answer, I was just cur-"

Hyunjin covered the blonde's mouth with his hand, silencing him from saying any more.

"How about this. Meet me in the robotics room at 7:30 A.M., then I'll give you my answer."

"O-Okay, got it." Felix nodded.

"Good. I'll see you then." Hyunjin slowly removed his hand from Felix's mouth, smiling softly.

"Oh, it's 5:00 P.M. I have to go now." He pouted, glancing at Felix's clock. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay for longer."

"N-No it's okay." The younger stuttered, still in shock from the other's words.

"Well, see you tomorrow. Bye Felix."

"B-Bye."

Felix listened as Hyunjin ran downstairs and went out the door, watching him walk to his house from his window.

7:30 A.M., He thought.

A smile spread across his lips as he collapsed on his bed, replaying what just happened millions of times.

Hyunjin was confusing, to say the least. He was making sudden moves left and right, leaving the younger in shock, and never said anything more after that, keeping the other wondering for days.

But Felix felt a strong feeling towards him. Even if he wasn't familiar with it,

He was sure it had to be love.

Note:

I know, this was a short chapter, but I need it to be short so I can transition from this chapter to the next smoothly. The next chapter shall come out soon!

-sinsib

❤️