Chapter 5 "First Day At Beacon"

It's that following morning and you were running on 7 hours of sleep, and you were feeling fine. In the room was you, August, and Kian. Anza went into Team RWBY's dorm to get changed.

"Oi, this shirt is too small!" You spoke.

"And mine is too big!" Kian said.

"Your shirts probably got mixed up. Just swap shirts or something." August suggested.

You were already taking the shirt off and it was about to go over your shoulders.

The door would suddenly be opened, and you looked over still pulling the shirt over your shoulders.

"Huh?"

It was Weiss and she was turning redder by the second.

"U-Um..."

Kian would step out of the bathroom with his uniform in hand.

"I think I got your uniform." He spoke.

You finished taking the shirt off.

"No shit, huh?" You said tossing him the shirt.

He caught the shirt before tossing you the shirt he had.

You turned back to the door Weiss red like a tomato.

"Hey, Weiss, right?"

"Yeah." She said strangely calm for her blushing face.

"Hey who's the cutie?" Kian asked while putting his shirt on.

"Weiss." You answered preparing to put your shirt on. "Anyway, wassup? Y'need anything?"

"Um... Anza sent me here to bring back her scroll. She said it'd be on her bed..."

"Cool. Lemme grab it for you." You turned around and went over to Anza bunk and grabbed her scroll off it.

Going back over to the door you handed Weiss the scroll.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

"'Welcome."

She rushed off and you would push the door closed going back to putting your shirt on.

The door of Team RWBY's door would fly open and quickly shut with Weiss now on the other side still red.

Yang laughed at her. "Told ya I could've gone instead."

"I-I... I was not expecting to see any of that..."

Anza would finish putting on her pants.

"I could've gone as well. Would've been no skin off my back."

Weiss handed Anza her scroll.

"I know I just..." Weiss began to mumble. "Wanted to be your friend..." She mumbled.

Hearing this Anza's eyes widened for a second before she patted Weiss on the head.

Anza walked past Weiss and would grab her shirt and put it on and grab the tan vest and just hold it over her shoulder.

"Hurry up and get dressed. I'd like to eat breakfast." Anza said going over to the door and standing beside it.

"How much time we got?"

Anza turned on her scroll to look at the time.

"5 minutes."

"That's plenty of time." Yang said shrugging it off.

Anza would lean up against the wall beside the door and watch the others continue to get changed.

In your dorm you and August were already dressed.