Nancy pov

After an hour or two of driving is when I realized there was no turning back, and there was no where to go. My eyes started to get wet as I thought of my family...

I was gonna miss Holly's portraits of us.... Mike's bickering about the most random of thing's.... Max's incredible driving skills.... Jane's endless questions.... Lucas's games.... Will's drawings.... etc.

I heard some ruffling and a little giggling from behind me, shivers went up my spine as I remembered there wasn't anyone behind me.

"Steve...stop the car."

"What? No Nancy if you are thinking of turning back now then no way in hell!" Steve scolded, unknowingly.

"Shut up and stop! I hear someone behind me!"

Steve shut up and obeyed, I hopped out the car with my gun and the rest followed, all carrying weapons.

Steve opened the car and a girl around 14 fell out the car, she had red hair and freckles.

"Max?!"

"Max you ok?" I looked up to see Lucas had asked the question, and to see Will, Max, Jane, Mike, and Dustin.

"Owww! Shove off Lucas! Why'd you guys do that?!" Max got up and glared at us.

"What the fu-"

"Robin! There are kids now!"

"THAT SHOULDN'T BE HERE STEVE!"

"Guys everyone just calm down! Lets go set up a place to rest and you six better explain."

We did so and Steve cooked us all some meat we had stolen.

"Mike saw you guys leave and walkie talkie-d us all to sneak in and come."

Of course Mike would plan this.

"Well? We're here now. Where are we going next?"

"We actually... don't know... we don't have a plan... but we will after we sleep...! Right?"

It was quiet after that because the truth was there was no plan. Which scared us even without the kids. We stole only enough food to last Robin, Chrissy, Steve and I a week and not much money, so now we have to take care of six others.

The cold wind didn't help me sleep, or maybe I just couldn't sleep even though Steve was awake and making sure we were safe I still couldn't. 

I tossed and turned throughout the night and when the moon was about to disappear I finally slept.

!¡!¡

Hi!! I just wanted to say thanks a lot for all this feedback and support. I couldn't keep with this without it so thanks a lot for it! Byeee! Eat water and drink food!!