Robin pov

Before you read just know this is a fictional stpry based off of Stramger Things!! None of this is canon!! Please understand that!

!¡!¡

I dialed a number into the pay phone and waited for my mom to pick up. I was worried about leaving her like this but I was hoing to come back someday for her. I leaned against the door while it rang and wondered if Steve even knew how hard life was, where would we get jobs to feed everyone and put a shelter over ourselves, we needed a bigger car, gas and a lot of things we can't afford right now.

"Hello?" A rough, quavering voice answered finally.

I caught my breath and sighed, I gathered the right words to say but didn't even need to when she had spoke before me.

"Robin... why are you calling," It was more of an accusation than a question.

"Mom... I understand you may be upset but-"

"May be upset?!" My mom hissed clearly outraged, "No Robin! That doesn't even begin to describe what I am! It's not even close!"

I held back tears and bit my tongue.

"Leaving me just like you're good for nothing father! Oh and Robin the awful things they are saying. They're all calling you, Nancy and that girl who doesn't eat, ugh whats her name?"

At that my body went stiff and my sadness turned to anger, "Chrissy eats. Very much so." My voice was harsher than I meant but I didn't regret it either.

"It doesn't matter. They say you're well... a f...fa..." her voice strained but I knew what she meant.

"Yes. Mom I kissed Nancy and Chrissy. Yes mom I like girls! Is there something wrong with that?" There was an acid, icy tone to my voice.

There was silence for a short while and I soon heard crying, oh god. Not this.

"How could you disrespect me like this?! I raised you, fed you, protected you and this is how you repay me?!"

"Oh shut up! Don't give me that! It's not like I could control it anyways!" I shot back, angrily.

"Yes you can! Everyone is a little gay but not all of us flaunt it like you did!"

I rolled my eyes and ignored her basically admitting she was gay as well, "Fuck you mom." I slammed the phone back and went to a bench to be alone.

It didn't last long.

!¡!¡

Word count: 409

(Damn u look fineeeee, did u eat??? U better)