Extra

filler, I had writers block! </3 sorry!! the second chapter is in progress, I wish to be consistent but uhm..yeah

this one's about figs and catte

catte pov

I stared at the smaller gootraxian below me. his fur was a pretty color. then again he's a bug, so would it be fur? bees have fur don't they? some kinda of fuz. . .

"Catte? is there something you need..you uhm.." he paused, scratching his neck before finishing.

"you keep staring at me. I tried to ignore it, but you're too tall and it's hard to water the plants while you're standing over me."

he sounded a little annoyed, I thought he was mad but his expression said something else.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't make you uncomfortable did i?" I questioned, now feeling guilty about staring, shame now washing over me.

"No! I was just..you were just..sorry. if you come back later, then you can stay but right now I'm trying to focus. my sister isn't here at the moment so I have to water all these."

He said rubbing his shoulder, he stared at the ground, his wings shaking nervously.

"it's fine, don't stress. I have some skateboarding to do anyway. I'll be back though, nice wings by the way." I smiled making my way to the exit.

"t-thank you! I'll see you again soon!" Figs stuttered, waving his hand as a goodbye

more chapters are in progress I SWEAR Im almost finished writing it💔