Bear

NAME: Edward Jacob Collins

AGE: 28

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

SPOUSE: Sadie Elizabeth Collins (Deseased)

CHILDREN: Austin Joseph Collins

ROAD NAME: Bear

RANK: Warlord

R.N. EXPLAINED: There are two different stories about Bear’s name. One from his mom and the other from his dad. His mom’s story is that Bear when woke even from a baby would growl rather than cry. The growl sounded like a bear so that’s what they called him. His dad’s story is about the first fight Bear got into he growled before he attacked. The attack was brutal and that Bear fights like a bear. Who knows the true origins?

YEARS PRESENT: 2013-Present

CLUB FAMILY TIES: Harley Hayden Collins-  Great-grandfather started the club with buddies from the Vietnam War. The first president of the club. (deceased) William Holden Collins- Grandfather former president of the club. (deceased) Harley David Collins- Father currently President. Known as Mayhem. Sheila Ann Collins- Ol’ lady of Mayhem. Daughter of Damion Allen Yates former Vice President before his death. Gabriel Elijah Collins- Brother currently Vice President. Known as Khaos. Ivy Jade O’Conner- Adopted sister. Currently Ol’ lady to enforcer. Liam Anthony O’Conner- Brother-in-law currently enforcer. Sadie Elizabeth Collins- Deceased mother to Austin. Cherry Reye Collins- Sister-in-law currently Ol’ lady to Khaos. Austin Justin Collins- Son child of son Bear and Sadie. Aiden Liam O’Conner- Nephew child of Wolf and Ivy. Twin 1. Caiden Harley O’Conner- Nephew child of Wolf and Ivy. Twin 2. Khaos and Cherry are currently pregnant. Hayden Jacob Collins- Uncle former Vice President before going to prison. Known as Mjolnir. Chloe Marie Collins- Aunt currently Ol’ lady to Mjolnir. Chad Hayden Collins- Cousin is currently a member of the club. Known as Knucklehead. Jaxson Caleb Collins-Cousin is currently a baby. Son of Mjolnir and Chloe.

Personality Traits

•Fiercely protective

•Family orientated

•Loyal

•Content

UPDATE:   Wife deceased.