LOVESONG

In the bedroom Thomas was consoling Will who was crying non-stop after a nightmare he had. In the dream, evil fell on the city of Hawkins and Vecna ​​was too strong for his friends to face him. The blonde took refuge in the brunette's arms while Tom stroked his hair and spoke comforting words.

Thomas: "Calm down my sweetie! We're all going to face this evil together, and we're going to win!"

Will: "I know I shouldn't be here Tom, not only am I away from my friends, my family, but I also know I'm only disturbing you and Josh here who have more important issues to attend to!"

Thomas: "Will that's not true! You're not bothering anyone here, evil exists everywhere!"

Will: "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" (Will spoke in a low voice and crying)

The blonde lay down on the older teenager's lap, and at the same time Tom was stroking Will's hair, he was thinking deeply about what he was feeling and what he knew what Will meant to him. Was it too early for him to reveal his feelings to Will?

Josh was now in another abandoned house. A girl who was only a few years older than he was there. She had straight, dark, long hair. Her skin was fair and she wore glasses. She looked like one of those pretty girls from horror movies. Her name was Julia.

Josh: "You can come with us!"

Julia: "No, I'm right here!"

Josh: "But it's too dangerous! You could end up being devoured or transformed."

Julia: "I told you I'm fine!"

Will and Thomas found Josh. He was in another house and was in a hypnotic trance. His eyes rolled back and his body shook.

Will: "What are we going to do?"

Thomas: "We have to get him out of this house!"

And so they did. Tom and Will pushed Josh as far away as they could. But Josh carried on anyway.

Will: "It's not working!"

Thomas: "I'll have to blow up the house!"

Will: "Can you do it?"

Thomas: "Yes, I just need to fire a beam at full power! The only detail is that this will use up the energy of my smart watch, so it will go into the phase of settling down. auto charge, and that will take two hours. But if I'm lucky I won't need it in that time!" (Tom said this by throwing the two bolts and the house was destroyed!)

Josh woke up from his trance. A look of sadness appeared on his face when he thought it was all a fantasy in his mind.

Josh: "You shouldn't have woken me up!"

Thomas: "If we left you any longer you would die!"

Will: "I haven't had a chance to ask since I got here! What's that thing on your wrist?"

Thomas: "This is not your time Will! You come from another time. And this is a smart watch, but not just any smart watch! This one is too advanced even for this time. This device came from the year 2500."

Both Will and Josh whistled in amazement.

                             Vision

A dark cloud with red lights covered the sky of a city, creatures of darkness dragged people into this immense darkness. The victims' terrifying screams echoed everywhere. People didn't want to leave their homes, no matter how much they fought the creatures were stronger. The cloud expanded and went from the surface to the sky, or from the sky to the ground, no one knew for sure. It was sad and horrible at the same time, seeing cultures that lasted for decades, all the dreams and achievements of those people, friendships, families, feelings, everything was wiped out by the darkness. Horrible voices were heard and a dark voice spoke in Thomas's mind: "Do you see Wilian? You can't stop me! All these people were recruited, chosen to serve and worship my empire. None of their tricks or their plans can stop me! The powers in the things you trust, your powers are too weak! I dare say, you have no power. And that will be my victory! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"