A light at the end of the tunnel

Thomas walked down some kind of dark corridor. From afar he saw a spark of light that grew bigger as he approached. When Tom came out of the darkness he realized he was inside the Byers family home. He looked out the window and saw that Hawkins was completely destroyed. A darkness covered the entire city sky. He walked slowly until he found Will's room. The Byers boy was lying on the bed dejected, as if he'd been defeated. Desperate Thomas ran to the bed, outside he heard Joyce, Jonathan, Hoper, Eleven, Mike, Lucas, and Dustin crying. Joyce was crying saying that they had no other choice, there was a feeling of guilt, anger and deep sadness coming from them. Will opened his eyes and turned his head to talk to Tom!

Thomas: "Will, Will, you're fine!"

Will's voice was weak but even so he managed to say: "No Thomas! I'm not fine!"

Thomas: "What happened?"

Will: "It was me! I caused all of this! I sided with evil to get revenge on them all!"

Thomas: "No you wouldn't do that, I know you wouldn't! You're the cutest, loveliest boy I've ever met!"

Will: "Do you really think that? I caused the downfall of Hawkins! The death of all of them! So they defeated me! Mike himself and Eleven attacked me! They had no choice! I didn't give them a choice!" (Will was telling everything as tears spilled from his eyes!) "But that doesn't mean they totally won!"

At that moment the Demodogs appeared and devoured the sevens that were out there! The last survivors of Hawkins died!

Will: "You see Tom? You still think I'm a sweet, lovable boy?"

Thomas took Will's hand and replied, "Yes Will! It's my sweet, kind boy that I love! If they did all that then fuck them! You are the love of my life, and I love you!"

He and Will kissed and darkness took over the house, took over everything and destroyed everything!

            Stranger Things season 3

Mounted on his bike, Will runs crying towards his house. As soon as he gets there, he finds the door locked. The boy wipes the tears from his face and behind him appears Thomas. A tall, thin, dark-haired teenager. Like Will, Thomas is crying too!

Thomas: "Byers! Will Byers!"

Will: "Who are you? How do you know me?"

Thomas: "You still don't know me?" (Will stood, confused, looking at the teenager.) "Now I know how you know me!" (Thomas says this emotionally.)

Tom tells the smart watch, "Show him!" The device shoots a beam of light at the boy's head. Images and sounds pop into Will's mind revealing who Thomas is.

Back, right in the middle of that evil darkness Tom saw Will completely scared. Tom couldn't get to him and Will couldn't see anything beyond what the darkness or the Vecna ​​wanted. But still they were connected!

Thomas: "Will, Will!" (Will doesn't see Thomas, only hears his distant voice)

Voice: "Give up Thomas, he already belongs to me!"

Thomas: "Will, don't listen to what he says! Focus on my voice."

Voice: "So little can you help yourself, do you think you can help Will Byers sir Thomas?"

Thomas: "Will, listen, you're an amazing person! Maybe your friends didn't say that! Maybe you feel inferior sometimes, but you don't have to believe it! There are people who really care about you!"

Will: "Who? Who cares about me?" (Will is crying)

Thomas: "Me! I care about you! Because I'm just like you Will Byers! Do you remember that conversation we had a year ago?"

The memories and new information running through the boy's mind made him braver. Thomas reached out trying to reach Will.

The same lightning that Will threw at Tom now Tom threw at Will! It made Byers' body glow and then he dispelled the darkness! Tom started to fall in the middle of nowhere until he floated and landed on an invisible surface. The light where Will was guided Tom through that empty darkness to his destination. An opening in the fabric of reality! The teen walked on top of nothing while wiping the tears from his face. Tom came out of that three-dimensional portal and it closed! He ran into Will, of course, he was still possessed!

Will Dark: "Don't you see when it's time to give up!"

Thomas: "Get off my boyfriend!" (He spoke coldly)

Will Dark: "Not being polite Sir Thomas!"

Thomas: "Oh, I messed up! I'm sorry, I meant get off my husband!" (He said showing the ring that was still on his finger!)

Will Dark: "Give it up Mr. Thomas! You've already seen your little boyfriend's future. You can't avoid the inevitable!"

Dark filaments shot out of young Byers' body. The darkness has revealed! It is a totally dark entity, causing fear and anguish. And now he was flying a few feet above Will!

Darkness: "Of course! You're afraid of me! But in any case, it's good that you're here Mr. Thomas! So you'll be able to witness the show!"

At that moment Josh arrived! He was now fully overpowered by darkness and became yet another slave.

Thomas: "Josh!"

Darkness: "Now you can't do anything for him anymore, he belongs to me!"