LANCELOT [PART ONE]

Lancelot was anything but indecent

Lancelot was anything but indecent. Hell, the man asked you for permission to hold your hand! He was charming, respectful, and handsome. He was the living, breathing, definition of chivalrous. You had only known each other for a few days, as he had only just moved back to Camelot, but you were quick to bond. As one of the servants who took care of the knights armour, you often interacted with them, including the dashing newcomer, Lancelot. Sure, you connected, but it wasn't anything too extreme, and certainly nothing indecent. But, for some reason, the other knights seemed to think that something more was going on there. It was annoying and embarrassing at first, with Sir Gwaine's constant teasing, but eventually Lancelot and you reached a point where you would flirt openly just to get them off your backs. That included, but was not limited to: hugs, teasing touches, kisses on the cheek, holding hands, delegating tasks to each other, dirty inuendoes, and winking. It was casual and harmless, as you both knew (and maybe Merlin, cause he at least had half a brain) but to the others, you were crazy for each other. You found the whole situation hilarious, and it worked well to mask your true feelings of love for the caring knight.

•••

"Would you please escort me home, Lance?"

"Of course."

"OH GOD, THEY'RE GOING HOME TOGETHER-"