PERCIVAL

Percival had always been protective of you, but since he became a knight, his antics increased tenfold

Percival had always been protective of you, but since he became a knight, his antics increased tenfold. Growing up in a small village in the countryside, you were often picked on for your size, being way shorter than everyone else your age. It was when the giant himself noticed that you were getting bullied that he stood up for you, and since then, you had been partners in crime. What he couldn't accomplish due to his size (and idiocy sometimes, but you would never say anything) you could with your quick and agile ways. You were the perfect duo, and it made living on the run easier. While you helped each other out, you never fully depended on the brute, so when he started acting like you  were a glass doll after the war on Camelot, you got fed up. After snapping at him in front of the other guards on a patrol, there was an awkward tension between you. You rarely fought, and when you did, you made up rather quickly. But, this time, you wanted a full formal apology for his actions. So, after some not so secret urging from Gwaine and Lance, he hung back with you.

•••

"Look, n/n. I didn't mean to upset you, and I'm sorry. I couldn't stand to see you hurt, and after realizing how easy it is for our enemies to infiltrate the castle and take over, I've been a little apprehensive and nervous. I care about you, that's all..."

"I accept your apology, you oaf. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I care about you too, and I feel the same."