Kuroo Tetsuro

The Periodic Table Song
0:35 ━❍──────── 3:44
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

"Y/N, it's Boron! Not Moron!" I scolded Y/N because of her antiques.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID MORON" she shouted back.

"WHO WOULD NAME AN ELEMENT 'MORON'??" I shouted back.

"I don't know!? There's Bismuth! It sounds silly!" I massaged my forehead before chuckling.

I've been tutoring Kitt— Y/N for awhile now. It's a slow process though. She's a slow learner.

Not that I mind.

"What's this?"

"Sodium. Like Karasuno's blonde middle blocker." I said.

"Hey. Don't bad-mouth anyone with me. I'm too good for that." She said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's forget that fact that you talk trash about Daisho all the time with me."

"It's not like you don't." She rolled her eyes as she said that. After a few minutes of being quiet as she wrote the elements, she spoke again.

"Tetsu-kun, why do you love Science so much?"

She looked at me as I weirdly looked at her, "Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?"

I sighed. She doesn't have any idea that I studied Science for her.

"What's so good about that banana-looking guy, anyway?" I asked, looking at Y/N.

"HEY! He may look like a delinquent but he aced all the exams! He even helped me with Chemistry! See this?" she showed me her score.

"He helped me get this." she added.

Terushima this, Terushima that.