11-20

My Family Is Very Odd? Chapter 11:

Chen Yuanyuan left school 20 minutes before Li Xiaogui, but she was the same for some distance.

When she and the youth were about to cross the bridge, they happened to see Chen Yuanyuan crying.

She was crying loudly under the bridge, and her voice was as sharp as a boiling pot of water.

But the strange thing is that no one cares about her.

Even Chen Yuanyuan's mother, who was standing near Chen Yuanyuan, turned her head sideways and chatted enthusiastically with the people beside her.

Chen Yuanyuan was crying very sad, Li Xiaogui couldn't turn a blind eye, she couldn't help but set her gaze in her direction.

Moreover, Xiaogui Li recognized that the woman standing opposite her was someone she knew.

She couldn't help the young ghost said, "Dad, Dad, I want to go there and see."

The young ghost looked at the other side of the bridge, and he knew what happened on the other side. He didn't want to control, nor did he like Li Xiaogui to control.

But seeing Xiaogui Li's worried expression, he still didn't say anything.

He remembered what was written in the previous parenting book:

Respect children's ideas, pay attention to their inner feelings, and don't over-limit and stifle their choices, curiosity, and actions.

Little Gui Li looked at the young ghost and didn't say anything, and walked towards Chen Yuanyuan even more confidently.

She walked behind the woman, and when she got closer, she saw the woman stretch out her hand to the front...

And in front of them is the flowing water.

"What are you doing?" Li Xiaogui asked.

After a brief silence, the woman said coldly:

"I'm asking her, am I good-looking?"

She didn't look back, still facing Little Ghost Li.

Little Ghost Li blinked and felt relieved, "Sister looks pretty."

Li Xiaogui said very smoothly and naturally.

She looked at Chen Yuanyuan who was crying in front of her. Although they didn't know why, they seemed to be very afraid of people with white faces and dark eyes like her sister. They occasionally went out to play when they were young. When the children saw her family members, they also cried sadly.

Little Ghost Li thought that Chen Yuanyuan was frightened in the same way, and comforted: "Yuanyuan, my sister is only whiter and darker eyes, but if you look closely, it still looks the same as us, not terrible, don't be afraid."

Li Xiaogui said, but Chen Yuanyuan looked at the woman's face with a big crack in the center of her face, revealing her bones, but she was almost suffocated.

The woman's head tilted to the left, she didn't dare to turn it.

same?

That's because you didn't see me now.

"What is it like now?" Little Gui tilted his head strangely.

The woman realized that she had accidentally said something to herself.

Seeing Li Xiaogui looking in her direction and taking a curious step forward, she became panicked:

"Don't look over!" The woman's voice was a little hoarse, her head lowered and said, "...I don't look good now."