Chapter 1: Let's Play!

All characters belong to their respective owners.

.....

At last, after the long and grueling battle against the strongest foe, Sailor Galaxia, the Sailor Scouts have triumphed as all evil around the world and throughout the galaxy has been banished forever. Many losses and sacrifices have been made throughout this tough journey, but in the end, they can finally take a breath of fresh air and live their lives to the fullest; in peace once more. They now look towards the future filled with nothing but hope, something very valuable to them. But, has all evil truly come to an end? Are their adventures really over? Well, we'll just have to see...

 But, has all evil truly come to an end? Are their adventures really over? Well, we'll just have to see

.....

A few weeks after the final fight, Usagi Tsukino and her caring friends are very much enjoying their happy lives since there hasn't been any problems at all. They all are doing their best to hang out as much as possible to make up for the time they lost fighting evil; literally almost everyday for two years. Quite tiring indeed. As of now, our heroines are having a studying session in the Juban High School, due to the fact they had to stay up at night battling and such and still having to cram enough sleep in their busy schedules, which wasn't really a lot. Especially for Usagi, who performs poorly in her classes; too lazy at times to actually focus on important subjects that may be needed when she graduates. Ami Mizuno, the smartest of their group, has addressed this many times to Usagi.

Aside from her education, a game has recently gained a lot of popularity across the Juban High School and as well the District of Juban. A card game that goes by the name, "Duel Monsters." Their sudden popularity happened after a tournament of champions had taken place in Domino City, the grand city of games in Japan. Many players who've seen the tournament in person witnessed the strongest opponents battle one another in nerve-racking matches that can either last for hours or end within minutes! Hearing this, students have gone out to buy their own pack of cards and test their skills and abilities to see if they're worthy of the next upcoming tournament. Of course, Usagi and her best friends were very intrigued by this and joined the new trend of card games! They'd go build their own unique decks and play together often at school or over at Usagi's house, but usually when her parents weren't home since they wanted to make sure she was actually studying.

*4:56pm*

*Common Classroom*

"Hahaha! Looks like I still stand in first place! Try beating that Rei!," Usagi declared with a big, overconfident grin as she slammed down a monster card onto the desk. "Your life points have been reduced to zero!"

"Huh?! No way Meatball Head! Show the extra cards you snuck under your sleeves," Rei shot back, angry about losing to her for the third time. She accused Usagi of cheating, refusing to believe this was the real deal. She rolled down her uniform's sleeves, while still wearing the smug look on her face and tada! Nothing there.