New friend!

I just woke up from the amazing sleep I had just in time for my alarm.

(Y/n) Ughhhh...

I then sleepily turn off my alarm and get up to brush my teeth. I then get ready, eat and leave my room. On the way out I spot my neighbor taking out trash.

(Y/n) Good morning neighbor!

D.va Oh, good morning!

I then calmly go down the elevator to my car parked outside. I drive all the way to school listing to (favorite song). I reach school and head towards class and arrive on time.

Teacher Alright everyone before we begin I'll let you guys know that we have a new student today. Come on out genji!

 Come on out genji!

Genji Hello

Teacher I'm going to need someone to help him navigate so any volunteers?

Nobody raised their hands.

Teacher Well then umm... (y/n)! Help this young man find his way around campus.

(Y/n) W-What? Oh Alright!

Genji then makes his way to me and sits down next to me.

Genji Hey (y/n), right?

(Y/n) Yep that's me

Genji Alright, thanks for helping.

(Y/n) No problem my man, let me see your classes.

I then check his classes and find out all his classes are the same as mines.

(Y/n) Yooo! We got the same classes! Don't worry just follow me around and you'll be fine.

Genji Awesome, thanks dude!

The day passes by and we go to class to class talking and having fun and we finish the day by getting something to eat. We went out to a random sandwich shop and sat down to eat as we chatted. I then hear people talking next to me.

??? And did you see she finally got beat?!

??? Yeah it was shocking!!

??? I can't believe some random guy was able to beat her!

(Y/n) Wonder who they're talking about.

Genji Oh they're talking about D.va

(Y/n) D-D.va?

Genji Yeah! Her last stream she got beaten by a unknown person and everyone was shocked.

(Y/n) W-What was the gamer tag of the g-guy?

Genji I think it was (g/t).

(Y/n) O-Oh shit.. Wait is d.va a big streamer or what?

Genji You don't know her?!