A bad day?...

I then relax on my couch before going to my room.

(Y/n) Looks like streaming is my only option to not be bored.

I then turn on my pc and start streaming. I then get 3k viewers almost instantly.

(Y/n) Sup guys welcome back to my second stream hope you've guys have had a amazing day so far.

I then fix my stream setup and hop on overwatch. I've started to play competitive now and realized how good I am. I then get a question asking for my rank.

(Y/n) What rank am I? My rank is master 1 right now.

Exdeathrep Wow your amazing at this game

(Y/n) Oh thanks I appreciate the compliment.

My phone then vibrates and I turn it on to see a text from Hana.

Hana I see you're streaming. Tryna do a double stream?

(Y/n) I'm down let's do it.

I then set up my stream to have Hana's facecam in the upper right corner and mines in the bottom left. I then take a picture and send it to her.

Hana Looks amazing I did the same thing except yours is in the upper right corner and mines is where yours is.

(Y/n) Alright looks like we're ready.

Hana Hold on should we put our logos side by side on each others facecam?

(Y/n) I don't have a logo tho.

Hana Ill make you something don't worry.

After a few minutes she replies with a photo.

(I just made this within 5 minutes you can imagine your own logo it doesn't have to be this one)

(Y/n) Wow that actually looks good

Hana What do you mean actually? You trying to say something huh? 😒

(Y/n) No I'm just saying it looks good lmao

Hana You better😙

I then take that logo and put it as my own. I then combine Hana and my logo together with hers on top of the head of my logo. I then send her a picture.

Hana Looks great. I think we're all set

I then click on duo stream and send a invite to Hana. She then joins and starts her own stream.

Hana Hey guys welcome back to another amazing stream and I hope you guys are doing great! Today I'll be doing a duo stream with the one and only!!... (y/n)!!

(Y/n) What up!

I then look over at my viewers and see it skyrocket to 50k people. I also then get a text from kiriko.