Part 16: Deal

You signed all papers to joing the Fighting Dragons Studio. You were now officaly their teammate.
Today you were practising your fighting skills with your boyfriend and his friends.

The fight started. You were fighting against Liang. Your result was 2:2. Now it was the last round. You make a fists and started fighting. You kicked him with your leg, he did somersault back and looked at you.

You run towards him and jump on him. Your legs were around his neck. You leaned your body down and throwed him on the ground. It was the same move like Dre did.

"3:2!" One student yelled and Master Li looked at you.

"You're doing so great y/n," he said.

"Thank you," you said.

"Just keep it that way," he said.

Now, Cheng was fighting against Zhuang. His result was 2:0. The last round was to tensed. Cheng tripped Zhuang causing him to fall on the ground. He jumped and hit him in the stomach with his elbow.

"3:1!" Liang yelled.

"That's how you do it!" Master Li said feeling proud of his best student.

He went back to his seat which was next to you. You smiled at him showing him that you're also proud.

"You did great," you said.

"You think so?" He asked unsure.

"Yes babe! You were fighting good," you said blushing a little.

Than one tall man entered with a few boys beside him. You and Cheng noticed it and looked at each other.

"Enemy deserves no mercy! What is the problem mr. luwei?" Master asked knowing that he is distracted.

Master looked at direction that you and Cheng were looking at and smirked. He walked towards them and cross his arms.

"How can I help you?" Master Li asked.

"We want to make a deal," that tall man said, you assumed master or sensei.

"What deal?" Master Li asked.

You were already standing near Master Li and Cheng. You noticed that Wu Ping was there with few boys beside him.

"If my dojo won against your at the tournament your students will join my dojo," master said as you looked at your master.

Master Li looked at his students and than back at him.

"Deal," Master Li said and shook his hands.

"But if my dojo win, your students will have to join my dojo," Master Li said.

"Deal," other master said and walked away.