Part 24: Sex

You and Cheng couldn't wait any longer. You were both so turned on. Cheng greeted his friend and went back to your house. You both went upstairs fast and close the door when you entered the bedroom. You started kissing him not wanting to wait any longer.

He held your waist bringing you close. He was kissing you deeply and passionately. He throw you on the bed gently and hovered over you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and looked at him.

''Are you sure--''

''Yes, let's just do it,'' you said and started unbottoning his shirt.

You started pulling your shirt while he started pulling down his pants. You blushed when you noticed how hard he was.

''Will it fit?'' You asked unsure.

''We will try. You'll tell me to stop if it's hurting, okey?'' He said as you nodded.

You started pulling down your pants. Cheng helped you and throw your pants somewhere on the floor. He pulled down his boxers as you did the same. You covered your eyes blushing. He held your hands and pull them down a little.

''Aww my blushy baby,'' He said as he laughed.

He got in position and put his d*ck in front of your entrace. He looked at you wanting to hear your approval.

''You can,'' you said and waited for him to put it in.

He slowly started putting his d*ck in your hole. At first it was painful so you held the sheets. He stopped for a moment wanting to make sure that you're okay.

''C-continue please,'' you said as he nodded.

After few slowly thrusts, you started feeling pleasure instead of pain.

''Ahh, y-you're good at t-this,'' you said as he smirked.

''You're good too--ahh,'' he said and moaned.

He started thrusting a little faster and harder making you happy. You were feeling so pleased. Your moans were getting louder.

''Want me to go faster?'' He asked.

''Y-yes please,'' you said.

He started going faster and deeper. You were now bouncing a little. You held his neck and started kissing him. He started kissing you back. He bite your bottom lip causing you to open your mouth. He took that opportunity to put his tongue in your mouth. He started exploring your mouth. You knew that he was showing his dominance.

He turned you around so you were now lying on your stomach. He started thrusting from behind making you more pleased.

''Ahhh, p-please deeper,'' you said as he did.

At one moment he put it too deeper causing you to moan loudly. You cried a little in pain. He looked at you and stopped but he didn't pull out his d*ck.

''Ah ahh,'' you moaned and held sheets tightly.

''Are you okay baby?'' He asked.

''It h-hurts a little. D-did you put it a-all in?'' You asked.

''No, just halfway,'' he said.

You sighed and close your eyes tightly.

''We don't have to continue if it's hurting you,'' he said.

''I want to try, p-please,'' you said and he nodded.

''Ready?'' He asked.

''Y-yes,'' you said being prepared.

He continued thrusting his d*ck inside your hole. He then put it all in as you moan loudly. He started thrusting again and again, deeper and faster.

''I'm gonna c-cum,'' you said.

''Me too,'' he said.

After few seconds both of you came. He pulled his d*ck out and laid beside you.

''T-that was g-great,'' he said gasping for air.

''Yes, it w-was,'' you said.

He covered both of you with blanket and wrapped his hands around your waist. You smiled and put your hands on his.

''We should do it often,'' he said.

''Yeah, we should,'' you said.

''Good night baby. I love you,'' he said.

''Good night. I love you too,'' you said and slowly fall asleep.