Milanna - Survivor

Name: Milanna "Milla, Millie"

Age: 18

Gender: female

Sexuality: heterosexual

Perks (state perks name and a brief description):

(Perk 1): Promise - it strengthens the perks of other Survivors

(Perk 2): Endless death - when she receives any wounds, especially those that are fatal, other Survivors' bodies also develop wounds

(Perk 3): Rise from the dead - she can heal mortal wounds of other survivors, but only if she herself is injured

Likes: Herman, talking with him

Dislikes: her family, her "gift", the pain caused by attempts to take her own life, her appearance

Personality: the girl is nice and friendly, she shows big signs of shyness when meeting new people. She is also helpful to people she knows. However, she also has negative features, including those feelings that force her to attempt suicide. The girl has one serious negative "trait", namely, she has very low self-esteem.

Bio (biography): the girl was born into a family where she was not wanted. Her parents have always tried to kill her, they've been doing it since she was born. They did it when she couldn't hurt herself. However, she never died. It was like a gift or some kind of curse. Over the years, the girl began to hurt herself. Her parents hated her and always told her she should die. The girl from her parents learned something, like one sentence. That she was born to die. And I think she believed it. However, over the years, she started attending high school and was able to move out of her parents' house. But she still had these suicide attempts. One day she bumped into someone in the hallway. This someone turned out to be a certain Herman Carter, one of the better students of this school. Because the girl studied rather averagely. She immediately liked the boy. That day she would have attempted suicide again, wanted to jump off the roof of the school. But Herman saved her. The headmaster ordered him to keep an eye on her so she wouldn't do it again. Because of this, after a while she would become friends with him, and even fall in love. Herman in her too. However, Herman graduated faster and got into the Lery Institute. Because of this, he had to move out. However, he still kept in touch with the girl by phone. He always called her several times a day to hear her and find out if she was alive. But one day he didn't call. The girl found out about what happened at the institute and that Herman was missing. She would be distraught. And it was because of this despair that she decided to kill herself. Thanks to Herman's supervision, the girl has not had the opportunity to commit suicide so far. But now Herman was gone, he was gone. It was a terrible experience for the girl. That's why she wanted to die. She jumped off the roof of a building in the forest. But she didn't die. Instead, she appeared in the game.

Looks: the girl has long straight hair in color (I hesitate with these colors, color either blonde or dark) and (blue or other color) eyes. She has a fair complexion, a rather normal one. Her physique is very slim, almost skinny. She has a lot of wound marks on her body, including marks on her neck after hanging himself on a rope many times, numerous injuries to internal organs caused by drinking various poisons, needle marks in places that can be punctured, countless scars on his body after cutting herself and others of this type wounds. Her clothing is a long dress with long sleeves that covers any wounds and dressings, the wound on the neck is usually covered with a bandage or some kind of cloth.

Crush: Herman Carter (Doctor)

Map (optional): -

Chapter (optional): -

Other:
- she has a "gift" that makes she not die, but only works when the girl wants to die herself (but she doesn't know that)