<1>

⚠️; Attempt of Su;c;de

Dream's search for happiness had ended a while ago. Everything he tried failed in the palm of his hands. He's tried getting a girlfriend,a boyfriend, and even moving countries. But he never seemed to find that 'happiness' he was searching for.

His last bit of holding on had lasted until this very moment.

Dream was already on his way to a bridge, somewhere no one goes to, because its a place where trees and plants were making the bridge look dangerous and unsteady.

He told himself he would go there when he'd try to end it all, because to him, it was the most beautiful place ever. And the saddening quietness wouldn't be the first he'd heard of.

The car lights were leading him through the fog, and he was way over the speed limit. But to him it didn't matter if he died in a car crash, or in what way he would died later on, we all die someday.

Dream felt nothing when he parked his car in the front of the bridge, only tears were slowly rolling down his cheeks.

He walked, and walked, until eventually he reached the end of the highest spot of the bridge.

To his surprise, he wasn't the only one standing on that bridge, and even for the same reasons as him.

A boy with brown-ish hair, and a grey T-shirt was standing right at the edge, only holding on to the iron fence that was already starting to bend.

Dream felt his heart ache, and he suddenly got an unbearable headache, along with this feeling of displeasure.

With one step closer the boy would be off that bridge.

And to Dream's horror, the boy slides his foot forward.

Dream's body takes control, running towards the boy and grabbing his shirt from behind. He pushes himself away from the edge, along with the boy in his arms.

The guys sobs filled Dreams ears, and instead of feeling worried, he was happy to hear him, to have him alive. He was shaking, cold and his body was even whiter than the fog around them.

"Don't..." Dream whispers, his head falling down to the boys chest, his hands not letting go of the man's hands.

"Don't you ever do that." He sobs, crying into the brunette's arms.

The boy wasn't crying anymore, instead he was just laying there with his eyes wide open. Both seem to be on edge. Both seemed to have lost their happiness.

Dream takes his hoodie off, and pulling it over the boys head, who didn't even try to stop him. Maybe he was gonna be cold, but its whatever.

He pulls the boy to his car, opening the car doors and offering him the seat next to the drivers seat.

The boy didn't seem to hesitate, immediately getting Into the warm car.

Dream wipes his tears away, starting the engine and driving off.

The boy just stares aimlessly into the dark sky. The silence was awkward, but he didn't wanna ask the boy any question just yet. He taps the steering wheel impatiently, taking a few glances at the boys face.

"So...what's your name." Dream asks, dragging out the 'so'. He drives into a Parking lot, then turns off the engine to have a proper conversation with the boy.

"...George. My name is George." He mumbles, not bothering to take even a glance at Dream.

"Where are we?" He groans, taking a look around and grinning a little at the big yellow M.

"I thought you might would want some food?" He grins, opening the car door and walking to the other side of the car to open the door.

"Yes! I am starving!" George giggles excitingly, getting out the car, jumping around and clapping his hands. Dream smiles, walking to the entrance of that McDonald's.

George was already by the big table, where the TV was built into. Seemingly playing some kinda puzzle game. Dream smiles, he was happy.

He orders , while taking a few looks at George, who seemed to be concentrated on the game.

*

"So..." George chews, "what do you work as?" He grins, taking another big bite of his cheeseburger.

"Me? Well, I work at a bar, nothing special." Dream sighs, he knew that job was barely enough for him to afford a life, but its all he could get.

"What? Thats so cool, I've always looked up to people working at the bar." He mumbles, then sipping on his coke.

"Hah, well..." Dream shrugs. Taking a bite of his burger, glancing at George.

"Well? It's cool, I'm telling you! Especially the way you guys make drinks look so special. It's interesting." He explains , raising his eyebrows in a sassy way. Dream shrugs again, making eye contact. He feels his heart pounding faster, and those brown eyes seemed to pull him in.

"Are you okay?" George whispers, waving his hand around Dream's face. He smiles when He jumps back into reality. How long was he zoned out for? He can't remember, but the place seemed to be closing soon as the workers were wiping the floor.

"Yeah, let's get going." Dream giggles, taking the last bite of his Burger. George nods, putting all his food into the bin next to the exit. Dream was still at the table, impatiently chewing on his food.

"Are you coming?" The brunette questions, sliding onto the seat next to Dream. Obviously Dream nods, because the place was about to close. They walk out, and towards the car, which Dream had unlocked its door of.

George had pulled his phone out by the time they got into the car. Dream started the engine, sighing and taking a confused glance at George.

"What?" Dream mumbles, taking the phone which he had snuggled into his hands. George points onto 'contacts' and smiles. Dream knew what he wanted, and he automatically started typing his number in. He put himself as 'Dream' , pretty plain.

"Thanks!", George smiles, "Let me text you. Also, is your name really 'Dream'?" He giggles. Dream shrugs his shoulders, it was the name he grew up with. Sometimes his family would call him 'Clay', but as said, only sometimes.

"Uhm, do you mind driving me home?" George giggles awkwardly , his fingers fidgeting with the hoodie strings. Dream lets his head fall down, chuckling. He nods, starting to drive out the parking lot.

The ride was as usual, quiet, aside from George pointing into different directions.

*

"Bye!" George waves as Dream drives off, it was great seeing someone appreciate him.

It made him happy.

By the time he got home, the tiredness got to him. Opening the front door and waddling inside. He pushes off his shoes, then walks up the stairs, which seemed to be more than the last time he had walked up them.

Seeing his bed made him feel at ease. He could get some rest, especially after what happened today. The situation felt awkward, I mean who goes to McDonald's right after trying to...you know? But it was the only thing coming into his mind, and it seemed to have worked, so that's all that matters.

He lets himself fall onto the bed, immediately Crawling under the warm blanket and pulling a pillow under his head, and one in his arms to hold onto for the night. Atleast he won't feel alone. Dream could feel his drowsiness take over time by time, until he felt his whole body shut off. 

And with that, a day of *interesting* moments went by.