18

No cap the messages between notti and ndot were low key funny

Third Person Pov 

"Alright let's talk about you leaving that gift outside" David says and xavion looks down and kicks his foot around nervously. "I came over to visit and the gift was already at yo house" Xavion attempts to lie. "Don't play" David says growing irritated with how difficult xavion was being. 

"It's the truth" Xavion says and david scoffs. "You can't even look me in the eyes as you say it and someone else left it? They have the exact some wrapping paper and bows" David says and xavion groans. "Oh so i'm the only person who uses that kind of paper and bows huh?" Xavion sarcastically asks. 

"Did i say that!?!" David yells/ask. "That's what it seems like you were getting at!" Xavion yells feeling himself being seconds away from out the door and going home. "I wish you were honest" David says. "I am honest" Xavion says and david shakes his head before running his hands down his face. 

"No your not because you keep lying" David says as he begins to walk towards xavion who kept backing away the closer he got. "I know your the one who left the gift and i know you listen to my music" David says with a smirk making it's way on to his face and xavion felt his face start to heat up. 

"I know that there's something deeper going on here. Something that i can't put my finger on but i know that if you truly hated me you wouldn't have been so quick to give me a geninuine apology when you saw how hurt i was. You wouldn't waste time and money getting me gifts" David says. 

Before xavion knew it his back had hit the wall leaving him trapped. David put his hands on both sides of xavion's head to stop him from moving away and he made it so that xavion couldn't slide down the wall. "I want you to be honest about what's really going on" David says with a frown.

Xavion felt himself growing extremely nervous. His heart wouldn't slow down, his face wouldn't stop heating up and he felt like time was stopping leaving him frozen in this moment without knowing how long he's been here or when he's going to escape this weird and nerve-wracking situation. 

"I want you to be honest about your feelings "David says almost like a whisper before moving away from xavion and taking a seat on the couch. 

Ending this book at 30 chapters 

Hope ya'll enjoyed