Johnny of the Jungle

"Okay. Is everyone ready for our exciting sleepover field trip to Porkbelly's Wild Animal Kingdom!?" Mr. Teacherman asks as the class cheers.

"Yes!" Johnny shouts excitedly as he stands on his desk.

"Okay Johnny. Okay. Calm down. Now it's just like a real African safari. Surrounded by real exotic jungle beasts. Like this. And this! Whoops. Okay. We'll meet back here at 5pm. And remember you can't go alone. No parent no field trip." Mr. Teacherman says as he shows pictures on his board

*Timeskip*

"Okay animal buddies. Welcome to the Porkbelly Wild Animal Kingdom. Let's go over some important safety tips so no buddy gets hurt." The guide says before the class and their parents run past him except for Alexis, Mr. Nexdor, Johnny, and his father.

"Dear I'm gonna go look around. Will you be okay without me?" Mr. Nexdor asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Of course dad. Perfectly fine. Always am. You know that." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Just making sure." Mr. Nexdor says before leaving.

"Hey Alexis." Johnny says nervously as he comes over.

"Oh great. What do you want Johnny?" Alexis ask annoyedly.

"Look uh my sisters know about what I said to you last week and wanted me to apologize. I know you're not happy with me but-" Johnny then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Not happy? Not even close. Try furious and yet still am." Alexis says annoyedly.

"I know. Listen I wasn't myself. I-" Johnny then gets cut off by Alexis.

"I don't care Johnny. Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you. You really hurt me by saying what you did and right now I don't want around you. All that did was show me you don't care for me as a friend and I don't want someone like you around me if that's how you're gonna act. I don't know what got into you but it was uncalled for. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go look at the wolves." Alexis says.

"Wolves?" Mr. Test asks.

"I didnt know you like wolves." Johnny says.

"Yes. I feel quite partial to them." Alexis says before walking off.

*Timeskip*

"Sleepy time! Remember to keep food out of your tents. African wild dogs have escaped in the past and they'll eat your food." The guide says as the group is standing near their tents.

"Well that's comforting to know in a place filled with all kinds of exotic animals." Alexis says.

"Okay. Everyone should now go to the bathroom so you don't have to go later and walk in the dark." Mr. Teacherman says as everyone runs past him.

"And you I best be able to expect to be in your tent all night. I don't want something happening." Mr. Nexdor says as he looks at Alexis.

"I won't dad. I'm not that foolish. I know you, mom, and Gil worry." Alexis says as she looks at Mr. Nexdor.

"Good." Mr. Nexdor says as Alexis goes into the tent.

*Timeskip*

The next morning as Alexis is out walking in wolf form after been running with the wolves in their enclosure she soon stops upon seeing a lion and some animals keeping Johnny and Dukey from the gate exit.

"What the- Hold on!" Alexis shouts as she jumps in front of Johnny and Dukey growling.

"What the? One of the wolves got loose!?" Johnny asks in alarm.

"Don't worry Johnny, Dukey. I'll protect you from these animals." Alexis says as she snarls at the animals.

"She can talk and she knows our names!?" Dukey asks as Alexis looks at him shocked.

"What in the? Did Dukey just talk?" Alexis asks in confusion.

"Wait a minute. Alexis?" Johnny asks confusedly.

"Uh hi." Alexis says nervously.

"How?" Johnny asks.

"I'll explain later. Why are you out here with these animals?" Alexis asks.

"Trying to free them. They wanna go home and be free." Johnny says.

"Okay but since when can Dukey talk?" Alexis asks as she looks at Dukey.

"Don't ask. Since when can you turn into a wolf and why were you out here?" Johnny asks.

"Don't ask." Alexis says before some rhinos bust down the door.

"Come on. We gotta get them out." Johnny says.

"We?" Alexis asks as he shifts to human form.

"You can be mad at me later. Just help us get these animals to freedom." Johnny says.

"Oh. Alright fine." Alexis says as she runs after the others before the group hides as animal control arrives before running into Mary and Susan.

"How's the research going?" Johnny asks.

"Good. I see you two made up." Mary says.

"Not quite but we'll talk later." Alexis says.

"How's the fieldtrip?" Mary asks.

"Good. What's the best way to get a bunch of animals to Africa?" Johnny asks.

"There's a boat leaving the Porkbelly docks in twenty minutes." Susan says.

"Good luck little brother." Mary says a she and Susan leave.

"The rangers are coming." Alexis says seeing rangers headed their way before the group sees the animals are gone.

"Where are the animals!?" Johnny asks before seeing the animals are eating freshly delivered animal food.

"Come on. Now's our chance." Alexis says as she, Johnny, Dukey, and the animals run and hop on the truck making their way out of the park.

*Timeskip*

"Cleveland, Bridgeport, Africa! Get in!" Johnny says as the animals get into cargo before he spray paints deliver with care onto the cargo hold.

"Wow. You're really getting good with that." Dukey says before Johnny places a mustache on him.

"Say something. Dad." Johnny says.

"Hey Mac! You forgot this one!" Dukey shouts as the animals cargo hold is lifted onto the boat.

"Nice job Johnny." Alexis says as she looks at Johnny.

"You know I really I am sorry for how I acted to you. I wasn't myself because of an experiment my sister's did to me." Johnny says as Alexis looks at him unsurely.

"He's actually not joking either." Dukey says before Alexis sighs.

"Well.. I guess I can forgive you since it wasn't exactly your fault but don't ever speak to me that way again." Alexis says.

"Hey no worries. But still we gotta get back to the bus or well never make it home in time." Johnny says worriedly.

"Not a problem. Hop aboard. Think you can keep up Dukey?" Alexis asks a she shifts to wolf form letting Johnny on her back.

"Trust me as much as I run around with Johnny it'll be easy to keep up." Dukey says confidently before he and Alexis begin running back to the zoo.