Truth

A/N: I know this book and the chapters were short but the episodes are not very long. Plus too many episodes in the series. So I just did enough for a short book since there was no real plot in the series. Sort of not too long and to the point. I know this also isn't one of my better pieces of work but hopefully the person who requested this book likes how it turned out.

A week later as Alexis is in her backyard at night in wolf form looking at the moon she soon hears someone trying to get through the fence's gate.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!" Alexis says as she growls aggressively.

"Relax. It's just me." A voice says revealing to be Dukey as he gets through the gate.

"Dukey?" Alexis asks confusedly.

"Who'd you think it was?" Dukey asks.

"A burgler?" Alexis asks.

"Well I'm not. Anyway are you able to sneak out?" Dukey asks.

"Why?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Because Johnny wants you to meet him in the park." Dukey says.

"The park? Johnny wants me to meet him in the park? Why?" Alexis asks.

"Look will you just go and meet him?" Dukey asks.

"Is it something I'm gonna regret going to do?" Alexis asks cautiously.

"No. Just go will you. I promise it'll be worth while.

"Alright. Fine." Alexis says as she leaves out the fence.

*Timeskip*

As Alexis reaches the park she soon spots johnny sitting on a bench.

"Johnny." Alexis says as she trots over before shifting to human form.

"Oh Alexis. I was hoping you'd come." Johnny says as he stands up.

"Yeah. Dukey told me. Why did you want to meet out here? Especially this late? Shouldn't you be back home?" Alexis asks confusedly.

"Well yeah but I had something I had to do." Johnny says shyly.

"And that is?" Alexis asks sounding slightly annoyed.

"Apologize." Johnny says.

"Apologize?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Look I'm sorry I acted like I did to you over you telling me you liked me. I didn't know how to react. Me and girls don't always get along and you're the first girl who either hasn't hit me and or got completely fed up with me. Usually my relationships don't go over well and I just don't really know how react to a girl liking me or me liking them. So the truth is I do like you back. I just wanted to sort out my thoughts. I also wanted to ask Susan and Mary for advice on how to approach you about this." Johnny says shyly.

"So that's why you've avoided me for about a week?" Alexis asks curiously as Johnny nods.

"Yeah. You didn't do anything wrong. If anything I did because of just brushing you off like that. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I'm really sorry." Johnny says as Alexis smiles softly.

"It's okay. I didn't really know how to tell you either. So you do feel the same?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah. Of course. I've liked you for a little while now. I just never spoke up because I thought you didn't like me that way. I guess I've been kind of oblivious to you huh?" Johnny asks as he smiles nervously.

"Just a bit." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Well let me make up for that. Alexis would you want to be my girlfriend? Just to be clear though I am still getting used to the idea of us being kissy and affectionate so.." Johnny says.

"No worries. Take your time with it and yes I would love that. But I am curious as to why you couldn't wait till morning and wanted to meet here." Alexis says.

"That's actually what I was about to tell you. There's gonna be a meteor shower tonight. We can watch it here in the park. I actually set us up a blanket by the tree with snacks and drinks." Johnny says as he gestures to the blanket with snacks and drinks.

"You did that? For me?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Yeah. I thought you might like it." Johnny says as he smiles shyly.

"It's beautiful Johnny. How'd you know there was gonna be a meteor shower?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Susan and Mary. Mary thought it would make a good first date for us since I asked for advice on that." Johnny says happily.

"It's perfect." Alexis says as she smiles before heading over to the blanket with Johnny and laying down to look at the stars. As Alexis is getting comfortable on the blanket she soon feels something holding her hand and sees Johnny's hand as he smiles causing her to smile as the two watch the meteors as they begin to fall.