Growing Strength

They group had made it back to UA without any problems, and were about to walk into the 1-A dorms when Izuku stopped them. He used Eagle Vision and looked up at his room, seeing 15 red silhouettes inside, he also saw his classmates in their rooms, terrified from how they were shaking.

Izuku: "Bastards. They know I'm on to them, they're in my room, from what I can see, they threatened the rest of the class too. Why wouldn't they be fighting though? They have licenses."

Nagant: "The Templars must've threatened their families, or they're dressed as HPSC soldiers. I can't help without revealing where I am. It's on you four."

Nezu: "I'll take care of it. It's my school, they have no right to be here, so it'll be like I'm simply defending my students. Besides, it's been a while since I've seen some real action."

He hopped off of Aizawa's shoulders.

Nezu: "I suggest hiding Ms. Tsutsumi before Hawks decides to show up."

They nodded and ran back to the main building as Nezu walked into the dorms.

Not many realize that Nezu is a pro hero, with a license, which he has for a reason. He may not see combat much, but when he does, he could clear a room quicker than most in the top 10. He's an animal with a quirk, so he can do some real damage anyway, but ever since he trained, he was a whole other beast.

It took less then 5 minutes. They were just sitting down in his office when he walked in, not even a speck of dust on his suit.

Nezu: "Problem, taken care of. C'mon let's go get you set up Ms. Tsutsumi."

They followed the rodent back to the dorms. He led them to the room directly under Izuku's.

Nezu: "You'll be staying here. I do suggest keeping away from the other students, but we all know that won't last long, yes they'll know you're here, we've already left letters in their personal mailboxes telling them not to tell anyone."

Nagant: "Thank you, though I would appreciate some clothes other than this jumpsuit, oh and my old hero suit if you could retrieve it."

Tomoko: "Oh that's all already in there. If you want anything specific just let any of us know. Hell, I'm pretty sure Izu would break into Hawks' apartment if you wanted him to."

Izuku: "Don't give me ideas."

Nagant: "Izu? What, are you two dating dating or something?"

She finally noticed how close they were standing the entire time.

Nagant: "Hm. Nice. I'll be down in a bit for food I guess."

She walked into her room and closed the door, leaving the group to go their separate ways. Aizawa walked into a room Nezu had sealed off through a secret entrance to keep trying to make connections. Izuku started getting in contact with small, local heros he had met in his Work Study, and even some vigilantes he knew would love getting their hands dirty.

It was late at night, Izuku was standing on a rooftop in his hero gear waiting. 5 other figures eventually made their way onto the roof he was on. One was a hero, and the rest were vigilantes. The hero, named Rock Lock spoke up.

Rock: "Alright Altair. I'm curious, why are we here?"

Izuku handed him a thumb drive.

Altair: "The data on this drive will tell you everything, and until further notice, ypu all will only contact me, Eraserhead, Ryukyu, Nezu, Ragdoll, and Lady Nagant about this."

He handed the othe four thumb drives as well.

Rock: "Wait. Nagant!? You mean you're the one who broke her out?"

Altair: "Yes I am. The drives will answer most questions you may have, as well as discreet ways to contact us and each other."

He gave two of the medallions to a couple of the vigilantes.

Altair: "Tell me when you gain access to the videos inside these. And do it in a place away from your homes, you will be followed. That's why I didn't give you one Rock Lock, I know you have a family. And before I forget."

He took out three Symbols, and pinned them to their suits.

Altair: "These will let me get to you if you're in trouble. Now go, and pretend you never saw me or each other."

They nodded and dispersed. The Brotherhood, was growing.