Limits Met and Surpassed

It was dark. Izuku and the Pussycats had been together for nearly eight hours now, and it seemed their time would go on forever. They had managed to make it back to the agency, though not without trouble. Izuku was sure he had killed over 100 Templars at that point, his white hero gear now stained red, but they kept coming. Now they had barricaded themselves in the Pussycat's office. The Pussycats slumped down to the floor, exhausted, and Izuku was barely standing.

Izuku: "Dammit. This is in the center of your property, the signal jammer should've been here!"

Sosaki: "Unless it's a quirk, not a jammer."

Izuku: "You're probably right. But there could be a thousand of them out there!"

Izuku then grit his teeth in pain and fell to the floor, the adrenaline now wearing off. He took note of the multiple wounds he had accumulated. A few bullet holes in his legs, one in his shoulder. Slashes from blades along his arms and chest. There was even a stab wound through his hand where he had to block an attack.

Tsuchikawa: "Midoriya!"

She ran over to check him, he was now unconscious and very pale. His breathing wasn't too good either.

Tsuchikawa: "We need to get him fixed up now! He's lost a lot of blood and still losing more!"

Then Tiger walked over and picked him up.

Chatora: "I'm not letting him die until I get answers. To the infirmary!"

He opened the door and sprinted down the hall, passing surprised Templar soldiers which were quickly taken care of by the other two Pussycats. It wasn't long before they reached their medical room. Tiger set him down on a bed as Mandalay and Pixie-Bob barricaded the door. They then started operating, stitching cuts, cleaning and wrapping bullet holes, and getting him set up with a blood bag. But one thing was known, his limit was met.

---

Ryukyu wasn't doing much better. Having taken the other medallion to an abandoned city, one damaged beyond repair a century ago when the quirkless rioted over whether people with quirks were even human. Though her choice of location left her wide open. They attacked just aftern Rin's video ended, then she had attempted to run, but the rubble and still standing buildings left her attackers with cover, and her with none as she attempted to fly away.

Now she was hiding in a building. One of her wings were damaged so she couldn't fly away even if she did transform again. Her signal was being jammed by someone, which she deduced as she hadn't yet found a jammer.

Ryukyu: 'Hm. There's only one shot of getting out of here alive.'

She thought about it, but she didn't want to do it. It could end her career, put an end to the practice she put in for 22 years of her life. She would have to kill to get out. Not just kill, but massacre the army that was coming for her, and the fact that she couldn't fly would make it worse for them. Just then, the already broken door of the room she was in was kicked down and 10 soldiers ran inside. Then one walked up to her and pointed his barrel at her head.

Soldier: "End of the line Ryukyu. Or should I call you Assassin?"

She chuckled lightly.

Ryukyu: "I doesn't matter what you call me."

Soldier: "Oh? Then I'll just call you Dirt. Why doesn't it matter, Dirt?"

She then looked him in the eyes, her pupils as thin as they'd ever been. She was a hunter, her instincts always told her this, but she had always refused them until now. Now, she was embracing them, letting her lure this man into her trap.

Ryukyu: "Because, no one here will be left to tell of what you said."

Soldier: "Wha-"

In a blink of an eye, she was gone from her spot on the floor, the man felt a pain in his chest, and he heard a voice.

Ryukyu: *Whispering* "Wounded and cornered animals are often the most dangerous."

With that said, she removed her clawed hand from his chest, letting him crumple lifelessly to the floor. She shook her hand to get some of the blood off, then she looked up to the other 9. She smiled, though she would never admit it, and charged forward.

She effortlessly used her claw like nails to decapitate the first soldier. After that she moved on to the next, then the next, and the next. By the time the room was empty, her already red qipao was stained a darker color. She then heard footsteps on the floor below her, to which she chuckled to.

Ryukyu: "Oh don't worry, I'll come to you."

She then punched the floor, an abnormal amount of strength, even for her human form, allowed her to break the concrete. When the dust settled on the floor below, the Templars started running scared. She was standing on the of rubble, hands covered in blood, reptilian forked tongue licking some that got on her face. If one looked close enough, they would see what looked like an orange glow in her throat, and her previous wounds closing up like they never existed.

Ryukyu: "Aww, don't run! I'm just getting started!"

They kept running to which she shrugged.

Ryukyu: "Oh well. Tag was always my favorite."

She had surpassed her own limits.