004

*skip until they are 22 and 23*
Me and Jude are on our way to Jacks house with Bukayo and Marcus in the back seats of the car and 'Locked Out Of Heaven' starts playing on the radio and everyone knows that Bruno was our first concert together. We just started singing our hearts out.
"CAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN FOR TOO LONGGGG" we all just start singing. Then we started soloing like we were on the voice. LMAOOO.
"CAUSE YOUR S*X TAKES ME TO PARADISE YEAH YOUR S*X TAKES ME TO PARADISE" Marcus sings.
"YOU BRING ME TO MY KNEES YOU MAKE ME TESTIFYY!" Bukayo sings.
"CAUSE YOU MAKE FEEL LIKE UVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN FOR TOO LONGHG FOR TOO LONGG" I shout.
"YEAH YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN FOR TOO LONGGGG FOR TO LONGGG OH OH OH" Jude sings. Then the song ends sadly but we were screaming our lungs out, we were all out of breath though. We arrived at Jacks house at around 3PM and we were just sitting around in his garden eating and drinking. Me and Jude left at around 7ish because we were getting bored. On our way home we went to the shop and got drinks and snacks because we were going to watch a movie. I was wondering why Jadon, Jesse, Phil and Mason weren't there though.
"Hey babe?" I say.
"Wassup?" Ju asks.
"Why weren't any of the others there tonight?" I ask.
"Maybe they didn't wanna or they were busy" Jude says.

*JUDES POV*

"Why weren't any of the others there tonight?" Em asks.
"Maybe they didn't wanna or they were busy" I say. Shit she's confused. I get out my keys to my house and go to the kitchen. She goes and sits on the sofa.

judebellinghamCaption: All ready for my (hopefully) fiancée!! 🤭🫶🏼*emmy

judebellingham
Caption: All ready for my (hopefully) fiancée!! 🤭🫶🏼
*emmy..Santos silvasantos blocked from this post*

Liked by bukayosaka99, jobebellingham, neymarjr, denisebellingham, markbellingham and 1.3m more..
Comments:
jobebellingham: SHUT UP! She's one lucky girl if she says yes to you!

neymarjr: please take care or her :)
^ judebellingham: I will sir 👍
^^ neymarjr: please, call me Neymar 🙂

bukayosaka99: THOSE ARE MY BEST FRIENDS PEOPLE!
*liked by creator*

user826382828: seriously?! You would be so much better with me like listen Jude and Mika Bellingham! So catchy ;)
^judebellingham: yeah.. I think not :)

*EMS POV*
I go to walk upstairs to the bedroom but Jude stops me? "WAIT EMERALD!" He shouts. "Put this on!!" He hands me a scarf to put over my eyes. I do it and he helps me walk to the bedroom. "It smells really good in here Jude.." I say. "And take it off!" He says excitedly. He's on one knee..
"Emerald May Santos Silva.. will you do me the honours of marrying me?" He says nervously.
I was too shocked to say anything but I knew I would say..

"Yes." I say. He jumps up and puts the ring on my left ring finger and kisses me excitedly.
"I love you Mrs Bellingham" he says.
"Has a ring to it!" I wink to him.

emmy..silvasantos
Caption: yes jude Bellingham ❤️🫶🏼
Liked by judebellingham, jobebellingham, neymarjr, markbellingham, bukayosaka99 and more..

Comments:
judebellingham: I love you Emerald May SilvaSantos-Bellingham 😍
^ Emmy.. silvasantos: I love you more Jude Victor William Bellingham 🤭😚
jobebellingham: THATS MY SISTER IN LAW AND MY OLDEE BROTHER THERE LADIES AND GENTS!
*liked by emmy..silvasantos and judebellingham*
bukayosaka99: YES YOU SAID YES!
markbellingham: welcome to the family 🫶🏼
^ emmy..silvasantos: thank you mr Bellingham :)
^^markbellingham: please call me Mark
jadonsancho: WHEN ARE THE BABIES COMING
^marcusrashford: YEAH
^^jlingz: YEAHHHH WE NEED TO KNOW!
^^^philfoden: we need Bellingham babies.
^^^^sasharebecca: leave them alone they're only young!