A New Home

A/N: hi guys I just realized how long this story is going to be so the scale chapter is going to be irrelevant for a long time. Also the character list is kinda important as I will not be explaining who everyone is so it is best to scan threw that before reading on. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Accelerator was lying on a couch in a fancy old European style siting room that was only lit up by a fire at the opposite wall. Accelerator was not alone in the room as there were 6 others with him all at a table playing a game of cards.

Mistriz: accelerator are you sure that you dont want to play it's fun and we can tell you the rules if you don't know them.

Accelerator: I have already said no a million times.

Dia: if you want us to trust you and to know you can trust use neather of us will get what we want if you keep avoiding us.

Accelerator sat quietly for a moment before sitting up.

Accelerator: fine, what's the game?

Dia: the game is beger my neighbor.

Accelerator: what are the rules.

Mistriz: well that was fun but I had better get back home I have a very important meeting tomorrow so I wont be in. I might say hi in the evening but i cant do anything more.

Inger(todbringer): well we all have those meetings I have mine in two months.

Bennu:*sigh* same.

Dia: why are you so dejected the meetings aren't that bad.

Bennu: you have Michael D Higgins to talk to he's so nice not like to fuckers we have to deal with.

Dia: I guess but try not to blow a fuse like you did last year.

Bennu: yaya I wont.

Mistriz: well accelerator come on we have to go bye guys.

Everyone: bye.

Dia: accelerator you better behave your self or you will never be able to go around in public with out supervision.

Accelerator:*walking away waving his hand lazily* yaya will do.

As accelerator followed mistriz down the hall she kept stopping to say goodbye to people and even give hugs and advice to people so it was another 45 minutes before they got to a room with a little girl in it. She seemed happy to see mistriz and ran to hug her which mistriz allowed. After a short conversation between the two that accelerator ignored the girl grabbed accelerator's sleeve.

Girl: sorry but for those teleporting for the first time it has a bad effect on your stomach if you want I can get a basin for you just in case.

Accelerator: it's fine.(so there are teleporters in this world as well. And it seems like all the people here really love green hair especially the children. Oh I should probably put down my shield or the teleportation wont work)

Girl: ok then please look in the opposite direction of me. 3...2...1..---

Suddenly there was a lurch and accelerator felt his lunch in his throat but it didn't reach his mouth at least. And within a second he was standing in a massive entrance hall that was very well furnished looking like a room from a European manor in the gorgen era.

Girl: bye bye.

And she was gone.

Mistriz: you did well to not throw up it takes most people about 12 tyres to not get sick.

Accelerator: that doesn't matter. So is this your place?

Mistriz: yup this is my home and it shall also be your home for the next few weeks so get settled in.