004.

𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅Thanksgiving 2021

𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Thanksgiving 2021

"Aww you look cute" Melz says as I'm getting ready in the mirror for thanksgiving. We're going to our grandmothers house with our cousins.

"Thank you" I say flat ironing my hair again. I did a silk press on myself since it's sick press season.

"Mami says we're leaving in 10 minutes"she says walking out. I put my shoes and coat on and go downstairs where I see everyone else.

"You look pretty sister" Notti says hugging me.

"Thank you baby you look so handsome" I say. Everyone is all dressed up nice and stuff. The only person we were waiting for was our mother so I was making TikTok's while waiting and decided to post one on my story.

thatgirlleelee added to their story

Caption: Happy Thanksgiving yall 🤎

Story replies

dougieb__ replied to your story: happy thanksgiving sis🤍
you replied to dougieb__: thanks bro u 2🤎

setdatrend replied to your story: shii you looking real edible right now...im tryna eat yo ass for thanksgiving😮‍💨
you replied to setdatrend: oh-😭😭
setdatrend replied to you: lemme stuff yu like a turkey 🦃👅
you replied to setdatrend: ok dats enough😭don't start on this lovely holiday💗
setdatrend liked your message

prettygirllnae replied to your story: my bestie mad fire😍😮‍💨
you replied to prettygirllnae: all uu bestie💗😮‍💨
prettygirllnae liked a message

"Okay guys im ready let's go" My mom says coming down the stairs. That's where me and Melz get it from. She's so bad.

"You look pretty mami" I say.

"Aww thank you my baby you look beautiful too" she says coming to me kissing my forehead. I love my mom no matter how much we argue or how much trouble I get in.

"We have a 2 hour drive make sure y'all have everything all your snacks and stuff" Mami says. We all get out snacks and walk to our car. My mom has a van for road trips. Melz get in the front. Jay, Amiri, and Dd get in the middle. Me and Notti get in the back. On the ride we all eat snacks and I take videos of me and Notti.

We finally get there and we get out the car and I hit that stretch after sitting down for so long. It felt so good.

"Leelee can you grab Amiri for me" Melz ask. I say yeaa and grab Amiri from his car seat. I hold him because he just learned how to walk so he be falling a lot. Like a lot. We walk in the house and automatically see our family.

"Aww look at y'all so grown and cute" our aunt says. We all smile and hug her tryna be nice.

"Look at you Maleeah having all these tattoos and stuff. You look so grown and you only 15" she says.

"Yeahhh" I say tryna be nice but she lowkey pushing it.

We go to our cousins and we all chilling and stuff. We make tiktoks and we all smoking in our cousin room. They then call us downstairs to eat. We go downstairs and we see our grandma. I go to hug her.

"Hii my Maleeah baby" she says. Me and my grandma always been close.

"Hiii" I say. We all sit and eat and enjoy family time. After we eat my family pack up and go back to New York.

December 2nd 2022

"Bestie go to instagram right now. Join Kay and Sha live them niggas arguing" Janae says as I answer the phone. I go on my iPad and join the live. I see Sha in a car screaming and Kay on a couch screaming.

"DOAK NIGGA ILL BOOM YOU NIGGA" Sha yells.

"Oh my god wtf happened" I ask.

"Edot was smoking with opps at a party and that just fucked everything up. They made Sha pick a side knowing he was gonna choose Edot" Janae says.

"This fucking everything up. They finna make us choose a side knowing we're gonna choose Sha and them" I say.

"Damn me and C was getting somewhere too" Janae says.

"If we don't pick a side then we automatically opp thots. Like it would be fine if it was like a lil gang or whatnot but this is literally DOA vs OY/OGz. So we gonna have to choose. You know what side we on tho this our family " I say.

"Yeah I know I just don't like how we're gonna be put in the middle of this" she says.

"It's good there's more niggas. Go back to Boogz" I say.

"That's like me telling you to go back to Edot" she says.

"Hell nahh" I say. We both laugh and shit. We still watching the live and them screaming at each other. We just watching and shit. The rest of the night we just talk on the phone and vibe. Bestie type shi.

To be continued...

Shorter chapter. But no more DOA😢