014.

𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅6

𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅
6.26.2022

"Yoo Leelee please just come. You can bring Mara and Janae is already gonna be there" Notti says.

"Noo Notti I don't fuck with them girls bro" I say. He currently was tryna get me to hang out with Jerainie who apparently goes by 'Jayracks' and her friends. After my birthday her and Dd ended up dating. She also got closer to Notti too.

"Why not? I promise she's not how she was when we were younger and she been wanting to hang out with you" he says.

"Aii imma give her a chance and if I don't like her I'm out" I say.

"Oh if you don't like her I'm not jacking her no more" he says.

"Say word" I say recording him. He then walks up to the camera.

"Word to my fucking dead if my sister, my blood don't jack you then I'm not either. So don't go jacking me and calling me y'all brother if my sister don't jack you. If she says you can't jack me as your brother then you not valid to jack me. That goes for when I'm dead too. But that's not happening anytime soon because I stay moving too tact. Glah glah" he says into the camera.

"Period" I say as I'm gassing us up not knowing what would happen in the next 2 weeks...

"Okay so you coming" he says.

"Yes but we gotta wait for Tamara to get here before we go" I say.

"You always bringing her everywhere" Notti says.

"Duhh that's my bestfriend. I go she go. Same with Janae. We a package deal" I say.

"Period" he says making me laugh.

After 10 minute Tamara gets here and we then go to the block. We get there and we see janae with Jerainie and her friends. Before we go over there Notti stops me.

"Be nice bro they cool people's" he says. I roll my eyes and go over there.

"Heyy besties" Janae says hugging me and Mara.

"Heyy" we say.

"Heyy Naya I haven't seen you in mad long" I say hugging Jennaya.

"Heyy Leelee" she says.

"So Leelee you already know Jerainie. This Rehanny I think you met her once with me. This Star and this Yami and Jaileen. Y'all This my sister. And this is Tamara. She my ex but still don't mess with either of them or imma boom you" Notti says.