5. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀɪᴏ

TORN

TORN

005. THE GOLDEN TRIO

sorcerer's stone 

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

AT KING'S CROSS, just like they had done the year before, Moony, Mason, and Lucy waited until the last second for her to board the train. Even though they had already done this before, there was still an embarrassing amount of crying.

But just as she was about to board the train, she heard the familiar voice, saying behind her. "I'm not Fred, I'm George." She held back a scoff. That was Fred, no doubt about it. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry, George, dear," Ms. Weasley said, clearly tired.

"Fred, aren't you a little too old to do this to your poor mother?" Lucy questioned.

The boy pouted. He turned to his mother and said, "Even Lucinda can tell us apart!"

Suddenly embarrassed, Lucy went to greet the Weasleys. She had already met them the year before after leaving the train, but she was still a bit surprised when Ms. Weasley pulled her into a bear hug. They had only seen each other one time after all. "My boys haven't shut up about you!" She said happily. "Percy said that you kept them in line."

George and Fred let out an offended huff at the same time. "No one keeps us in line," George proclaimed. "No one!"

Lucy laughed. Moony and Mason went to greet Mr. Weasley and the twins. As the three adults engaged in a conversation about the latest gossip in the Ministry, Fred turned to Lucy with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Ronald is starting this year," he said.

"Poor boy," another familiar voice said. "He has no idea what waits for him, does he?"

"HELENA!" Lucy practically yelled, running into her friend's embrace.

The girl hugged her back with such strength that she was almost lifted into the air. When they finally let each other go, Lucy went to greet Cassie and their aunt. 

Elizabeth Lovelace was beautiful. She looked a lot like the girls, with the same blue eyes and pale skin, but instead of shiny brown hair, her strains were blonde.

Now knowing that the Lovelace girl had become his goddaughter confident, Moony pushed aside his discomfort and went to greet them. Elizabeth Lovelace was as guilty of her husband's choices as he was of Sirius' mistakes. He tried his hardest not to misjudge her, but it was hard to forget that her husband — Rabastan Lestrange — and his family had been the ones to take the lives of so many of his friends.

Soon, their little gang was complete. Garrick Ollivander arrived. Late as always, he appeared with his granddaughter rushing him, probably reminding him that the train would not wait for her just because he had to finish just one more wand.