ex | l.mh x h.js ⚠️

ex | lee minho x han jisung

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

summary:
i know i had to protect him,
to atone for what i did in the past.

trigger warning:
⚠️ verbal and slight physical abuse
⚠️ mention of r@p3

i'm sorry 😭😭
it'll end well. trust me! 😚

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

dedicated to my pretty baby ❣️💞
minhopuppy
i hope you enjoy it!! 🥰🥰
love you uwu 😘

11.18 pm | 17 december 2022

minho could barely think. he has been staring at his monitor screen editing a three thousand-word essay for the past six hours. but yet he could barely hit the three thousand word mark. it was beyond frustrating not knowing what he was missing or not elaborating enough on.

he sighed for the nth time that day, slumping into his chair, and rubbing his temples.

god...this is so difficult.

he sighed once again, as he stood up to get himself more coffee.

although his essay was due in late january, minho was the type to start his assignment early. so that he could slowly work on it, to make it better, and ask his lecturers for feedback during consultations.

11.23 pm | 17 december 2022

the male yawned as he stepped back into his living room, holding his new steaming hot cup of coffee.

but his yawn was cut short as his doorbell rang, followed with desperate knocks. frowning, minho quickly, and quietly placed his cup on the coffee table and looked through his apartment door's peephole.

unexpectedly seeing his neighbour with fearful eyes and a terrified expression.

and that neighbour was none other than...

han jisung. his ex.

"h-hyung please open the door! please help me!" the male whispered and yelled as he continued his desperate knocks on the elder's door.

"wha-" minho did as he was asked to. but the younger's went wide as soon as the lift dinged, signalling it had reached its destination. without any time for negotiations and explanations, jisung squeezed himself into minho's apartment, quickly closing the door behind him, and locking it as well.