Chapter 17

I heard some bird chirping causing me to wake. My head is slightly pressurized from the hangover, causing me to squint my eyes in pain. I took in a deep breath and I immediately sprang up into a sitting position. My nose registered the smell of blueberry pancakes with bacon. I smiled wide and sprang out of bed grabbing Luke's t-shirt, sliding on a pair of underwear. I made my way down to the kitchen and saw Luke shirtless cooking pancakes and bacon.

He turned around upon my loud arrival and his eyes scanned me up and down. He shut the stove off and made his way over to me. He cupped my face and gently placed a kiss on my quivering lips. I kissed him back just as gently and my fingers tickled his abs. He pulled back all too quickly and leaned his forehead on mine. His thumb softly glided across my bottom lip, before he pecked my lips once more.

"Good morning," His whispered along my lips.

"Mm, good morning to you too, Lucas." He grinned at me and walked back to the stove. He grabbed the plates and made his way to the kitchen table. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. After a few bites, I got up to get us some chocolate milk. I sat back down on his lap- where he had demanded me to sit and we ate in a peaceful silence. I leaned back into Luke's embrace and smiled when he left a soft kiss on my neck before sipping his chocolate milk.

"What should we do today?" Luke asked. I shrugged and finished my last bite of pancake before turning to face him.

"I can think of one- maybe two things." I smirked. He rolled his eyes before gripping my waist softly.

"Well why don't we get right on those... things." I squealed when he lifted me up and ran to my room and plopped me down on the bed. "So Iron Man or Captain America?"

He held up both of the first movies and I smiled and pointed at Iron Man. He nodded putting it in and snuggling up beside me. The previews flashed before my eyes because Luke had hovered above me and pulled us into a heated make out session. The theme screen played over a couple times before Luke pulled back- his lips swollen and smirking. I pecked his lips before hitting the play button and cuddling into him and watching the movie. This is everything.

~~~

Three hours later, one and a half movies down, Luke's phone started to ring. I groaned and pulled him to me. "No! You're mine." I whined. He let out a hearty laugh and swiped the answer button on his phone.

"Hey Marcus." Luke greeted smirking at me. I pouted and went to pull away, but Luke gripped my waist and pecked my lips before returning to the call. "Party tonight?" I sat up, leaning so my ear is next to his phone hearing the conversation. "Yeah, Jessie's back in the game. Frat house wants to throw him a party. I could care less seeing as what he is doing to Brielle but hey, a guys got to party." I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and walked over to my closet.

"Yeah, I guess me and Brielle will go. What time is it at?" Luke waggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes. "Alright we'll be there by 7. No not any earlier. Dude seriously no." Luke then looked over me and shook his head after. "Marcus shut the fuck up." Then he tossed the phone to the foot of the bed and pointed at my hands. "Why do you have clothes?"

"Uh the party."

"It's in 6 hours babe. We can finish this movie and Iron man three, shower together and head out okay?"

I set my light day dress down and headed back over to Luke. I grabbed my phone along the way and read the message from Ari.

A: Party at frat tonight for Jessie? Wanna do some digging?

B: Yes, Luke wants us to sit him down in a room

A: We can try that.

B: Sounds like a plan