🔞Stray Kids ✧Most Likely To Have A Sir Kink

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

.·:*¨༺ Most ༻¨*:·

Yang Jeongin

Lee Know

Kim Seungmin

Bang Chan

Lee Felix

Seo Changbin

Hwang Hyunjin

Han Jisung

.·:*¨༺ Least ༻¨*:·

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I definitely agree with the Anon that Jeongin and Lee Know have a sir kink, but I would add on Seungmin as well. I feel as though that all definitely lean towards being more dominant and taking on a more authoritative role. They like being the ones in charge and while Seungmin wouldn't be opposed to having you be more dominant in certain circumstances, all of them would want to completely ravish and destroy you when they hear the word daddy from your lips.

Bang Chan, Felix, and Changbin would like to be called daddy more than they would sir. They like taking on more caregiving and providing roles than strictly authoritative roles. They wouldn't be completely against being called sir if you really enjoyed it, but being called daddy gets them going more.

Hyunjin, and Jisung wouldn't really care for being called sir. In general, I don't think they would prefer titles. If they are feeling more dominant, they'd prefer hearing you scream their name over any kind of pet name or title, honestly.