Chapter 1

I walked to the classroom to find out who is going to be in my team. When I finally reached it, there was... nothing interesting. Or was it just you? Oh well. You looked around for a seat, and your eyes landed on a blonde boy. He had a weird vibe coming from him. 'I like weird things. Why not?' You walked to him.

"Yo, can I sit next to you?"  he was looking at me like I was an alien. "You understand what I'm saying, right?" you tilted your head and started to get nervous over nothing.

"Yeah, yes I do. But I never saw you before. Who are you?" he asked and pointed his finger at me. 

You got nervous. Again. You didn't really like your name, but you needed to introduce yourself. "U-Uhmm, I'm y/n l/n, but you can call me anything you want I don't mind. " 'I can't mess it up. If I mess up, my life isn't going anywhere. I feel like dying. I wanna die. Kill me please. The sooner the better. Why was I even born?' 

"Oh, you must be the privete student" he had a big bright smile on his face. He seemed happy with himself, but i couldn't help but correct him "It's private, not privete." "I-I knew that, I just wanted to test you" he pouted and looked at the side 'I like this kid. Yeah, kid. Even if he's a year older than me. Ok, now shut up. Sorry.' 

"So... can I sit next to you?" "Yeah, of course! My name is Naruto by the way." I sit down next to him, and that's when I notice the the dark haired boy on my left. 'He has a bad vibe. Weh, don't wanna talk to him.'  I put my head down on the desk to take a nap.

"Why did you sit there?" 'I'm just... going to ignore that.' I thought and ignored it "Why did you sit there?" the voice asked again, but now more annoyed. I sighed and looked at Bad Vibe Kid. "I asked Naruto if I could sit there. He said yes. I see no problem here. Now, if you excuse me..." I put mead down again and heard him groan. I don't like him. 

I poked Naruto's arm and when he looked at me I pointed behind me and asked "Who is that sassy child?" He made a face "That's Sasuke. All the girls are all over him. I can't see why tho." He rubbed the back of his head. "Me neither, he's rude. I don't like him." "I do think that we'll be good friends." He grinned his 200 watt bright smile. I smiled back at him. 'Such a pure child. Gotta protect him at all cost'

Suddenly two girls barged into the room. They were... competing after each other? Maybe. Naruto was looking at the pink haired girl, and was blushing. Heh. She is pretty, but she hasn't got the good vibes in my opinion. Se came to our desk and started to talk to that sassy child after she pushed Naruto out of her way when he wanted to greet her. I was pissed off, but I didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone. I'll just choke her in her sleep.

"Hey, you with the h/c hair! Get out of that chair, I belong to Sasuke!" What the actual Hot Belgian Waffle? Okay, now that's something that can wrack up my brain completely. "Okay" I stood up, but on my way I summoned a BIG spider on her back "Also, there's something on your back." An I sat down in the desk that was before us. That's when I heard her scream "EEEEKKK! GET IT OFF ME!" I smirked at this, and decided to take a nap, but no... my nap needs to be ruined. Again. Naruto and Sassy Child are having a string contest. This Can't be anything good.

Looks like I was right. They nearly kissed. NEARLY. Thanks for the hero of the day aka. me. Now, I can have a na-

I. Can't. Believe. That. The. Teacher. Just. Walked. IN! NO FROGGY WAY! Bye bye nap. Hello hell.

I was luckily paired up with Naruto and unluckily with Sassy Child and her fangirl. Nice. At least Naruto is not a bitch.

"Sensei, why do I have to be on the same team as that loser Sasuke?"
"Because you have the lowest grade and Sasuke has the second highest."
"S-second highest?! Then who has the highest score?" Everyone was shocked. Sasuke didn't have the highest score?

"I do believe it's y/n l/n. Yep, she has the highest score. She did a couple of years' training and learning in one year."
My ego boosted up a little. I was... kinda proud of myself. "Whaa-!" Half of the class couldn't believe it. Mostly the Sassy Child fans.

We were waiting for our sensei to show up. He was late. And I could finally take a nap. 'I do think that our sensei will be Kakashi. He's always late too..' I hear Naruto snickering to himself and I look up to see what is he doing. He put something between the door and that thing. I forgot it's name.

"A little payback for being late." "Naruto, our sensei won't fall for it!" I was bored. "If my theory is true, he will fall for it." I hummed "Haha, see? Y/n understands it!" "No I don't, that's a fact" I mumbled and hoped that he didn't hear it. But he did. "Hey!"

In that moment our sensei stepped in the class and fell for the trap that Naruto put up. "Told ya" "Hahahaha, he totally fell for it!" "I'm sorry sensei, I tried to get him not to do it" "hm"

"Yo, Shi sensei!" I waved and smiled. Waved and smiled.
He nodded in my way.
I sweat dropped. Well, okay...

They introduced themselfes, and I hate Sassy Kid and his fangirl even more then before. Now it was my turn. 'I have to introduce myself in front of four person. Nonono. Don't panic. DON'T panic. It' ll be okay. In, out. In, out."

"M-my name is y/n l-l/n. I like b-bugs, frogs, ra-rainbows, nature, anything t-that's green, N-Naruto a-a-and Shi sensei. I d-don't like Sassy Kid and S-Sassy Kid's f-fangirls. I d-don't really have any hobbies." I was at the verge of crying at that moment.

'In, out, in, out, in, out, inoutinoutinout. Why doesn't it help?' I didn't really listen in the last minutes, so I didn't know what was up. But Shi sensei did.

After everyone left he patted my head. "You did good, y/n." He did a closed eye smile. I think. He had his mask on. He told me where and when I should be, and that I shouldn't eat breakfast. With that I went home and prepared for tomorrow.

(Hope you enjoyed it, and sorry for any grammatical errors. Have a nice anything you want to have! Chapter 2 is coming up soon)

(\_/)
(•-•)
( >🍞
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯bred¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯