Chapter two

I think in in love with Layla. She's so nice, and pretty, and she likes a lot of the same things I like. I hang out with her a lot, a couple days ago we went to the park, a cafe, and the movie theater! It was so fun! We talked about our music taste, we sat at a cafe and ate croissants and drank coffee by a window, we also watched Avatar 2! She's so fun to hang out with! Or maybe, it was kind of a date? Maybe. No, it was only us hanging out. Although, I really wanted it to be a date. Maybe I'll ask her on a real date. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, I'll ask her on a date! I can't wait!

-The next day-

I walk up to Layla, "Uh, Layla?" I say and tap on her shoulder. "Yeah Mia?" Layla looks at me, "I was gonna ask.. If you might.. Wanna go on a date...?" I mumble the last part, Layla looks at me confused "What?" She asks "Do you want to go on a date?" I ask again but this time I don't mumble. Layla looks shocked "Uh, I mean, sure!" She says, I look at her and smile "Really!?" I ask surprised "Yes!" She says "Okay! Where do you want to go?" I ask "Can we go to my house and watch How To Train Your Dragon and draw?" Layla asks "Of course!" I say happily. I hold her hand and we walk to Layla's house.

-At Layla's house-

We get to Layla's room and she put httyd on, she grabbed a bunch of gel pens and paper and we draw and watch the movie. After awhile I start to fall asleep. Layla notices and puts the pens and paper away, she gets up and grabs a blanket and a pillow for me "No, I don't want to sleep." I say "But you're tired." Layla says and puts the blanket on me. She sits next to me. I put my head on her shoulder and smile, she smiles too. I fall asleep after a little while.

-After a few hours-

I wake up and Layla is also asleep, I try not to wake her up. I hold her hand, it's so soft, I never want to let go. I lay down with her and cuddle her, she's so adorable.