Chapter 4: First Friend

There was a possibility that Sakusa was going to make his first friend. A long nights sleep on it took him to realize something important.

Laying sideways on navy blue sheets he thought about his lack of friends. 

Mostly because he didn't like people's germs, disgusting. His only friend was Komori, but he's his cousin, and they live together so it doesn't count. 

On the team, he stays quiet, of course he talks to them because communication is the only way to win but, if he didn't have to, he wouldn't.

He turned over to face the ceiling fan. His curly hair sprawled across his forehead.

Online? I mean, I wouldn't have to meet her, I wouldn't have to deal with people's germs or anything right? The only germs would be from my screen. 

This definitely was going to be easy. 

Maybe.

The Next Day

"Komori"

The black haired boy spoke from his desk chair. Currently him and his cousin were in his room doing homework and studying for an english test. 

Which, was very difficult, english was very hard for them to understand. Too many rules, exceptions to the rules, exceptions to the exceptions to the rules. Like wtf does "i before e except after c" mean when "science" exists??

"Whats up Omi?"

Sakusa swiveled in the chair uncomfortably, he has never asked his cousin about things like this, it's usually just volleyball and school stuff. 

Komori saw how uncomfortable he was by the way he fidgeted with his fingers and kept his head hung low. "You don't ha-"

"How should I befriend her?" 

Komori instinctively smiled widely at his cousin's question. They never had conversations like these like normal cousins do. But Sakusa and Komori, aren't normal cousins. 

"What the hell are you smiling all big for?" he pouted sinking into the chair.

"AWWW I can't believe wittle Omi is making his first frienddd." Komori mocked him in a taunting baby voice. It was very annoying and Sakusa didn't like babies too much. One of the most germ-filled types of people. 

Yeah they were cute, but that was only from beyond his instagram reels. 

"Shut up and just help me bro."

Quickly shutting his book and putting his writing utensils away, Komori practically leaped at Sakusas request. "Ok, so, what is she like?"

Hmm.

"Chaotic, in a funny way."

He snapped his fingers, "There you go! You just need to keep up with her chaotic energy!"

Sakusa scrunched up his face, chaos wasn't his thing. "I mean- I guess."

"Oh my gosh Sakusa you can manage to be chaotic, it's just texting." He never did like the truth coming from his cousin, they have more of a brotherly relationship so he never wanted to agree with him, as siblings do. But nevertheless, he could use a friend and he wasn't too disheartened by it. 

"Soooo... is she pretty?"

BAM!!

A pillow right to the light brunettes head. 

"OW!!! I WAS JUST ASKING JESUS-"

Sakusa threw his arms up in the air in a haste "Komori. Why. Why do you always try to set me up with any girl who looks my way??"

The shorter sighed in in his seat and told him harshly. "Listen Sakusa, you get no bitches. Absolutely zero play."(yes the tiktok audio) but of course Sakusa didn't understand the reference.

"And? I mean, it doesn't matter to me either way to be frank." always fucking frank aren't you.

"SO.. you don't know what she looks like?"

"No, I don't. She gave me her instagram but I didn-" 

"You dumb little banana (cuz of the jerseys) why didn't you just say so, let's see!"

Komori took Sakusas unplugged the iPhone 13 from the nightstand and opened his previous messages. His face contorted when he read through the messages, 

"WHO the FUCK is Rebecca??? You pulled??" continuing on he typed her @ in the search bar and found her account. 

"OUUUU she is really pretty. She's got curly hair like you Omi!!"

Was he curious? Yes. Was he going to show it? No.

But did Komori realize he was curious? Absolutely. 

"Give me my damn phone back, you're getting your germs on it." he huffed snatching his phone.

" he huffed snatching his phone

Oh. She is pretty. Ohh.. shit. 

"KOMORI. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU FOLLOW HER???" he snapped his head back to see his cousin annoyingly giggly.

"Relax, she's not going to know it's you."

AT Y/N'S HOUSE

Whilst fixing your makeup in the bathroom mirror, you heard a notification. 

Not important as your makeup, but you decided to take a gander. 

Someone followed me on instagram? And they're verified??

Faster than sonic the mf hedgehog, you grabbed your phone with mascara in your fingertips. Kinda looked like you had the plague. Never opening an app so fast, you immediately saw a show-stopping, jaw-dropping, toe-curling man.... who now followed you.

 who now followed you

THIS MAN WAS FINE. LIKE... FINE FINE

dayumm im really out here pullin bitches.

833 Words