Lost in the jungle

"Where I am?" thought Ella again. In the middle of the jungle. I can't find an output and this since 3 years... Since I am in the jungle I never saw a people again. I even forget who I am. Yes I don't know who I am.

"Where I am?" thought Ella desperately. With her wounded hands moved she the razor-sharp branches apart. Her hair was earth brown, felted and dirty, the skin had a full brown clay.
It must have yet a way out!, swore she in mind. Since her atrocious plane crash 3 years ago, it doesn't had a hope for her. Her beloved family was died, the remaining passengers were died too. Only she survived. Ella remembered herself to the bloody pictures, how she wook up, herself looked around and Humans with demolished body parts saw. Fast shook she her head and went swift further. She don't wanted think back. The wind was evermore violent and she went to her cave. Ella entered a way, it was already a bit depressed, only a few yellow flowers growing at the edge. When she the cave went through, expected her wonderful mural, painted by her. She went further through to the endless long cave and put herself on her bed, made with moss and leafs. What she still missed, was her lilac bed, she remembered it with a brown teddy. Sad closed she her eyes and fell in a unsmooth dream.