Human!Foxy x Reader

Here is a Foxy x reader so if you want a book about this comment!

You and Foxy had just recently started work at FFP and he was a waiter there, you had the night watch and waitress. You two got along fine. That was untill you two got in a arguement. Foxy was hurt and told you to go screw your-self. You growled and stormed off.

"That Bitch!" you exclaim. "He just had to hit on fd/n!" you threw the tablet you were given and you heard a voice. "Hehe ye might want to check le camaras" A boy with brownish-redish hair stepped in the room. "You should not be here Foxy!'" you yell just as a boy with lilac hair came in. "Foxy is this the Y/N L/N you have been raving about?" he asked. Foxy nodded. "Yep sye be ye best mate!" I then noticed he had ears. "Foxy, I'm sorry...." You reach up and touched his ears. you noticed the other boy had rabbit ears. "No" foxy took your hands away from his ears. "These are 'OUT OF ORDER' matey" you nod and he pulls you out of the room and to the stage. The other boy followed. "Freddy~! Bonnie~! Chicka~!" He called out. "Foxy I am right here" Foxy looked behind us. "Ye sorry matey" he nods as a brunett and blonde step from behind the curtian.

you immediately reconise what looks like the animatronics. Maybe they were employees cosplaying? "Why are you here after hours?" you ask in complete curiousity. "Well, we....ummm" the brunett started. "Are the animatronics" he finished. your eyes went wide in shock. "NO WAY!" you exclaim and they all glow a bit. the glow got brighter and brighter untill it dimmed. There stood five animatronics. You reconized, Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and chicka, but a golden haired blonde stood odly fimiliar to Freddy. "Look who shows up, your brother, Freddy!" Freddy snickered. "Goldie" and turned away. you sighed and felt your self getting heavy and falling to the floor. you felt two strong arms catch you. "It's okay, relax" and then black.

Foxy's Pov

I watch le' lass fall down and ye ran to catch her. That must e' too much for her. Bonnie looked at me and sighed. "Thank god. you only save lasses you like" ye glared at the lad. "No" and ye carried le lass bridle style to one of le spare rooms we have in the back. Ye watched her sleepy face. le lasses face was beutiful and uncanning. ye wanted to kiss her so bad. She sturred. "Foxy?" She asked. ye nodded. "ye and ye need ye rest" ye finished and kissed her. She kissed back.