Human!Adult!Bonnie X Adopted! Reader

Dear diary,
y/n l/n here and I am being put into my first foster home. My parents a month a go desided it was best for me and so a month later some one wants me! I have seen his figure. It was muscualar, he had purple hair, magenta eyes, and looked around his early twenties. Oh, I got to go. He just arrived!
peace!,
y/n

I slowly come out of my room slightly shy and slightly nervous. Me and....Bonnie was it? had never offically met. I walk up to his form and smile slightly. "Hello I am y/n l/n you must be Bonnie, my foster father....right?" He nodded. "grab you stuff while I fill out the forms, okay?" I nodded as he sat down with the forms. I turned and walked back the way I came to get my stuff. I grabbed my shirts, skirts, shoes, pants, phone, laptop, chargers, ps3 and other electronic stuff and nessisites.I walk out soon after and see Bonnie handing the forms to the lady at the front desk.

It was extreamly hot outside as we got into Bonnies f/c Ford truck and turned the air conditioning on. He turned to me and gave me a sly smile before pulling out of the parking lot and driving down the road.

we arrived at a mansion with a huge yard. I jump out with my bags as he stopped. He chuckled "You like?" I nodded and he helped me with my bags.

But I wasnt going to be a actual daughter more of...

THIS WILL BE A BOOK :3